Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, sometimes its true, but not every one, and every one are lucky I think,

We all are born lucky. :)

Want to make each day Accountable

Imagination, thoughts and feelings when translated to action make spectacular changes.

Yes, I believe in the imagination turned into reality by actions.

Imagination, Thoughts, beliefs & feelings are the fundamentals, which form the foundation. Also linked with our lives on daily basis at home & work.
Converting them into actions is the most difficult path to be successful, which starts from a big dream.

yes, nothing can be changed into reality without dreams or imaginations.
It's true we often imagine very foolish things that can't be converted to truth. such dreams are similar to peacock feathers that are needed to stored in a corner of our mind as a sweet dream and to keep us fresh and happy always.
Also, we can spend a lot of time in dreaming something nice. we can't even assume when such dreams got converted to reality :P :laugh: :laugh:

A world full of toys and toffies is a pleasant dream for kids
a world full of 'apsaras' is a good dream for flirting men ;)
a tree with money and diamond is a good dream for a greedy person....
we can fly in our dreams to angels...
though such dreams may not turn to reality they are really pleasant :cheer:

I think any dream which we saw, can be convert into reality, but trick is that we should believe that we could do this and this will happen.

is it possible to bring back dead persons to life? :blink:
I once read in a Malayalam book...
except death, man can re-bounce from any drawback and failures. Same is the case of our dreams too :whistle:

Agreed. We are the victims of our own created fears, we step back and look towards Blue for the help from god. They do not know that God helps those who help themselves.
Thank you said by: Ronark Bhardwaj
Imagination + Feelings is not = reality.
Imagination + Feelings = Dreams

If someone work hard, he will definately attain his goal. Goal can be his dreams or his commitments.
Imagination+feeling =reality
It is right .Addition of both make new things.
Yes, sometimes its true, but not every one, and every one are lucky I think,

See, we can't get anything without doing anything, so we need to keep on imagining and feeling.

Imagination and feelings are good but there are times when people dream their life away without achieving anything, there is a famous song dream, dream, I am dreaming my life away...Unless there is action which is the reality of the situation there will be no results..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.