Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Here's one by my husband of a temple in Sinnar: it took him almost two months to do this

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10059]}

Great. indebted to you. Both are great works. They inspired me. In fact I'm a self made artist. learned from do it yourself books. I liked your hubby's work. And i know it takes lot of time. Some time ago I painted Brihadeeswara temple, Tanjavore in mixed media. Main temple part was done in Pen and ink and the foreground was done in water colours. please have a look

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10060]}

Rambabu, this work of yours is indeed very nice and beautiful! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Pen and Ink drawing is a forgotten genre of art. Still a very few are practising this rare genre.
Thomas Broome is a Pen and ink artist with difference.
He fills the objects of his drawings with the name of the object itself.
The point will be clear if you see the drawing below

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10051]}
http://www.teoti.com/art-comics/10033-thomas-broom-art.html

Very beautiful, Japanese and Chinese are experts at this kind of pen and ink drawing, some of their work is so very intricate...

Actually, Chinese and Japanese traditionally use watercolours and cannot be called as Pen and Ink method! My favorite Pen and Ink artist is Franklin Booth - the paintings he has created 100 years ago are a marvel and cannot never be duplicated in techniques, aesthetics as well as beauty!

Oh OK kalyani, :) ....I looked up Franklin Booths paintings on the net , they are so very beautiful... what talent those people had !

Usha, Franklin Booth's works are simply uncomparable to anything. And I consider him to be a pioneer of the Pen and ink technique so to speak! He is awesome!! :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Awesome Drawing. I never seen this type of drawing making with the help of pen and ink.
Surely a unique art !!!! Well now such people are thinking on whole different level. Amazing.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Awesome Drawing. I never seen this type of drawing making with the help of pen and ink.

No wonder. Pen and ink is a unique genre of art form practised by very less number of people
Here's one by my husband of a temple in Sinnar: it took him almost two months to do this

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10059]}

Great. indebted to you. Both are great works. They inspired me. In fact I'm a self made artist. learned from do it yourself books. I liked your hubby's work. And i know it takes lot of time. Some time ago I painted Brihadeeswara temple, Tanjavore in mixed media. Main temple part was done in Pen and ink and the foreground was done in water colours. please have a look

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10060]}

Rambabu, this work of yours is indeed very nice and beautiful! :)

Ah, I am speechless. No wonder, your hubby might have taken two months to make me so.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
This work demands lots of patience, undivided focus and hunger for details.
This work demands lots of patience, undivided focus and hunger for details.

True! Total devotion and no short cuts!!!

Incredible ! I have become a fan of your drawings. Would love to try and post some pics soon.

Live in the present :)
Incredible ! I have become a fan of your drawings. Would love to try and post some pics soon.

Please do. i look forward for them
Thank you said by: Ashii
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.