Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Here's one by my husband of a temple in Sinnar: it took him almost two months to do this

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10059]}
brihadeeawara_2013-02-06.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: RobertP
Here's one by my husband of a temple in Sinnar: it took him almost two months to do this

Great. indebted to you. Both are great works. They inspired me. In fact I'm a self made artist. learned from do it yourself books. I liked your hubby's work. And i know it takes lot of time. Some time ago I painted Brihadeeswara temple, Tanjavore in mixed media. Main temple part was done in Pen and ink and the foreground was done in water colours. please have a look

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10060]}
Pen and Ink drawing is a forgotten genre of art. Still a very few are practising this rare genre.
Thomas Broome is a Pen and ink artist with difference.
He fills the objects of his drawings with the name of the object itself.
The point will be clear if you see the drawing below

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10051]}
http://www.teoti.com/art-comics/10033-thomas-broom-art.html

Very beautiful, Japanese and Chinese are experts at this kind of pen and ink drawing, some of their work is so very intricate...

Actually, Chinese and Japanese traditionally use watercolours and cannot be called as Pen and Ink method! My favorite Pen and Ink artist is Franklin Booth - the paintings he has created 100 years ago are a marvel and cannot never be duplicated in techniques, aesthetics as well as beauty!

Oh OK kalyani, :) ....I looked up Franklin Booths paintings on the net , they are so very beautiful... what talent those people had !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

That's lovely Kaalyani ! :) Your husbands paintings are really good, visually very pleasing, that's all I can say since I do not know how to evaluate them based on depth and other criteria...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
It is a very beautiful creativeness. No words to express my wishes. Great.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
That is something incredible. I have no words to express myself. That is really really amazing, jaw dropping. What more can I call it!
Very nice painting and excellent art. This art is now a day very rare to see.
Pen and Ink drawing is a forgotten genre of art. Still a very few are practising this rare genre.

Very beautiful, Japanese and Chinese are experts at this kind of pen and ink drawing, some of their work is so very intricate...

Yes pen and ink universally uses the method of using lines and tiny dots to achieve depth. The same method i too learned. But here there is a variation. The artist used the names of the objects as the tools to get the required depth and feeling of solidity
Here is a work of mine. This is a historical monument in my place Vizag.
Here i used the dot and line

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10053]}

Oh, that's your creation? That is a good one. Great. I didn't know there was an artist amongst us. Good job, keep it up!
Kingdomofwisdim.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Yes pen and ink universally uses the method of using lines and tiny dots to achieve depth. The same method i too learned. But here there is a variation. The artist used the names of the objects as the tools to get the required depth and feeling of solidity

Oh, that's your creation? That is a good one. Great. I didn't know there was an artist amongst us. Good job, keep it up!

This is about books, another of my creation

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10066]}

This is about books, another of my creation

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10066]}

I, and I am sure others here too, would be glad to see more of your creation. You are a wonderful artist. That is extremely awesome. I will have to find more adjectives to express myself. Thumbs up!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.