Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think sometimes we have to say "No" but as we have keep the dignity of the woman, so we don't tell it to anyone, and also the way of saying 'no' should be somewhat different than a direct "No".
I don't know what to make of it, I said 'yes', that is all.

I dont believe that Sanjay, am sure you liked it and wanted to say yes ! either way hope you are happy with the way things are ... :)

I too agree with Ushaji. I don't think a man will say 'no' to a proposal if it has come from a lady. I am sure you might have seen stars in broad daylight then, didn't you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
karma is very much true. the universal intelligence is beyond our guess. we see /perceive through our senses. you eat banana, it is action. what goes on later in your biology is out of your knowledge and hands. the basic problem is in preoccupied mind. you expect and do, result is based on probability. you do it devotion ally, with no expectation, the karma comes into action.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
I think sometimes we have to say "No" but as we have keep the dignity of the woman, so we don't tell it to anyone, and also the way of saying 'no' should be somewhat different than a direct "No".
I don't know what to make of it, I said 'yes', that is all.

I dont believe that Sanjay, am sure you liked it and wanted to say yes ! either way hope you are happy with the way things are ... :)

I too agree with Ushaji. I don't think a man will say 'no' to a proposal if it has come from a lady. I am sure you might have seen stars in broad daylight then, didn't you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So does that mean that you said NO ? I am sure you know best, since you have dealt with the person in question....I feel a direct NO is the best way to do it :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

karma is very much true. the universal intelligence is beyond our guess. we see /perceive through our senses. you eat banana, it is action. what goes on later in your biology is out of your knowledge and hands. the basic problem is in preoccupied mind. you expect and do, result is based on probability. you do it devotion ally, with no expectation, the karma comes into action.

Of course there are many theories regarding Karma and destiny, ultimately it all boils down to belief and your own perception of the issue ,I guess...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

\
This is the perfect example and explanation of Karma that I have come across so far! Its the same like if you eat rotten, spoiled banana, it is going to affect you tomorrow. Same way, all your bad deeds and good deeds will affect you negatively or positively tomorrow, that is your karma! I believe in it totally but I don't believe in baseless, illogical rituals to attain good karma!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Of course there are many theories regarding Karma and destiny, ultimately it all boils down to belief and your own perception of the issue ,I guess...

all theories will confuse our state. if we have continuation in our dream state, we will prefer the better life. am i correct, where is fate?

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.

all theories will confuse our state. if we have continuation in our dream state, we will prefer the better life. am i correct, where is fate?

To make life simpler , I feel that it is better not to worry about consequences and do we are supposed to do on a day today basis and leave the rest to take care of itself...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.