Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is better to make the horse your friend, or make him believe that there is thing like destiny, in which it is written to reach both of you at your wanted goal. ;)

That is playing with destiny like some of our touts do and say - do this pooja and things would be fine...

No I am not talking about any kind of pooja, I am talking about the horse, who is going to help you to reach your goal(which will become your destiny if you believe in destiny), In real life the horse can vary according to your journey. Understanding the horse is going to help in a big way, what do you think?

I agree Sanjay :) What you say is practical, we need to understand and plan our own actions accordingly...of course even with that things might go wrong but that cannot be helped, at least you have done the best you can..

That is right, no one know what is going to happen next. The plan becomes successful when everything happens according to plan, and if few things don't happen the way they were planned then it is a failure.
Still there is a big part of the plan which is executed as planned, so next time you will become a better planner, and more things will happen your planned way. So the destiny is never already written before, but it is written as a history, and the name is changed from the "history" to "destiny".
It is a word used by the people who think that the things have not evolved their planned way. If the things happen their own planned way then, they call it their own 'hard work' and I agree that it is their hard work, but when they fail then again it is their little hard work, which was required in more amount to get success, it is not a ;destiny'. So it is not the destiny written before, but it is a history written by them self which can never be changed, so accept it and live with it.

There are many examples where “man proposes and God disposes”. As you said, one plans something and something else happens. Life hardly goes according to plans, according to scripts and I have also realized that of late.
It is better to make the horse your friend, or make him believe that there is thing like destiny, in which it is written to reach both of you at your wanted goal. ;)

That is playing with destiny like some of our touts do and say - do this pooja and things would be fine...

No I am not talking about any kind of pooja, I am talking about the horse, who is going to help you to reach your goal(which will become your destiny if you believe in destiny), In real life the horse can vary according to your journey. Understanding the horse is going to help in a big way, what do you think?

I agree Sanjay :) What you say is practical, we need to understand and plan our own actions accordingly...of course even with that things might go wrong but that cannot be helped, at least you have done the best you can..

That is right, no one know what is going to happen next. The plan becomes successful when everything happens according to plan, and if few things don't happen the way they were planned then it is a failure.
Still there is a big part of the plan which is executed as planned, so next time you will become a better planner, and more things will happen your planned way. So the destiny is never already written before, but it is written as a history, and the name is changed from the "history" to "destiny".
It is a word used by the people who think that the things have not evolved their planned way. If the things happen their own planned way then, they call it their own 'hard work' and I agree that it is their hard work, but when they fail then again it is their little hard work, which was required in more amount to get success, it is not a ;destiny'. So it is not the destiny written before, but it is a history written by them self which can never be changed, so accept it and live with it.

There are many examples where “man proposes and God disposes”. As you said, one plans something and something else happens. Life hardly goes according to plans, according to scripts and I have also realized that of late.

My uncle had this to say about that proverb- Man proposes and woman disposes lol :laugh: , jokes apart one can never ever be sure about life, so the best attitude to adapt is to be prepared and also go with the flow !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My uncle had this to say about that proverb- Man proposes and woman disposes lol :laugh: , jokes apart one can never ever be sure about life, so the best attitude to adapt is to be prepared and also go with the flow !

Women also propose, I have my own experience.

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
Yes sometimes we think one and happens other, but we should come forward.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yes I agree. Women and girls also propose. But their volume is too less and that is why goes unnoticeable. But you are the lucky few who experienced that. ;)

Thats a good thing and you are lucky Sanjay, since it may not always happen, only a lucky few get proposals from ladies :) make the most of it ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: SANJAY KUMAR
I don't know what to make of it, I said 'yes', that is all.

I dont believe that Sanjay, am sure you liked it and wanted to say yes ! either way hope you are happy with the way things are ... :)

I dont believe that Sanjay, am sure you liked it and wanted to say yes ! either way hope you are happy with the way things are ... :)

I too agree with Ushaji. I don't think a man will say 'no' to a proposal if it has come from a lady. I am sure you might have seen stars in broad daylight then, didn't you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You understand me, it is true and I think the girls are quite clever enough to judge minds, and maybe she already know that I will say yes, so she proposed with no fear. Now it is what I call 'destiny', I have not done anything special here.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.