Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
well said..

subramanyam jee

You can use quote option instead of reply, if you want to reply to a particular post :)

Meera sandhu
mostly people start praising their partners beauty and romantic terms. in the beginning every girl is praised and compared with Helen of beauty, the actual drama starts later..we need to have inner choice besides decide to live life long. it is not hiring job or contract. our hindu family system is quite different from other cultures. we live to make a happy home, not recreation center. elders always wish to keep youth in well reinforced life style. some times good listener gets the best opportunity.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
parents are giving long gap after engagement. mean while the boy and girl make mobile/week end contacts and develop ill feelings/like and dislikes which turns to emotional decision to cancel the marriage. i came across few with in a month. the gap must be avoided as well the problems must be resolved by elders. youth do not realize the eternal importance of marriage.

No one can forget the period which is between engagement (betrothal) day and the day of marriage. this is the most memorable period in everyone's life.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
parents are giving long gap after engagement. mean while the boy and girl make mobile/week end contacts and develop ill feelings/like and dislikes which turns to emotional decision to cancel the marriage. i came across few with in a month. the gap must be avoided as well the problems must be resolved by elders. youth do not realize the eternal importance of marriage.

No one can forget the period which is between engagement (betrothal) day and the day of marriage. this is the most memorable period in everyone's life.

it is true. the subject deals with the unfortunate cases. it is sweet and life long memory.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.

In fact engagement period is the best time to get to know one another if it is a case f arranged marriage and if they are not suited to each other, it is also better to break off than enter a life long relationship that may be unhappy...So I feel that unless a boy and a girl have moved around together for a considerable length of time and decided to get married, it is better for the two to take time to get to know one another instead of rushing into things...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: yuddandisivasubramanyam
In earlier, there is no engagement and all. all are done on one day. But now it is a modern generation, so there will be some gap between engagement and marriage. So in this gap the girl and boy gets time to share their interests a s understand each other. SO I feel this gap is a precious gap for them for their successful married life

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.