Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
parents must be very careful in this subject. lot of observation and counseling is needed.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
like and dislikes do not come on the way of marriage. live for each other is the real sense of marriage. sacrifice is the basic element in this relation. Hinduism gave divine path to this eternal bondage.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
like and dislikes do not come on the way of marriage. live for each other is the real sense of marriage. sacrifice is the basic element in this relation. Hinduism gave divine path to this eternal bondage.

Yes, Hinduism has rated marriage very highly. It is we people who are abusing the system. The bond is certainly eternal as you pointed out. But we have made it a nine day wonder.
let me give a live example of my dearest friend of PG.

when the marriage was fixed everything was as normal, both began to chat each other over phone. But gradually my friend felt that his behaviour is strange and that he is not like normal persons. so, she told this matter to her parents and said that she didn't want to marry him. Her parents neglect her words thinking, it's a small fight between these two.

what happened next???
They lived together for just 1 month. He was a sadist who used to beat her. One day she phoned her father and he brought her from Banglore. Her husband was an IT employee.
3 months before she got married.( After 5 years) But she insisted that she will choose only a second marriage person.
She was the most beautiful girl of our class and every boy of our class had a special interest in her. also, she was a single child.
If parents listened to her words?
Will those wounds heal easily?

so, the period between engagement and marriage is the best time to know each other. never go for adjustments, instead think in all means if found strange characteristics of the person

Meera sandhu

when the marriage was fixed everything was as normal, both began to chat each other over phone. But gradually my friend felt that his behaviour is strange and that he is not like normal persons. so, she told this matter to her parents and said that she didn't want to marry him. Her parents neglect her words thinking, it's a small fight between these two.

what happened next???
They lived together for just 1 month. He was a sadist who used to beat her. One day she phoned her father and he brought her from Banglore. Her husband was an IT employee.
3 months before she got married.( After 5 years) But she insisted that she will choose only a second marriage person.
She was the most beautiful girl of our class and every boy of our class had a special interest in her. also, she was a single child.

so, the period between engagement and marriage is the best time to know each other. never go for adjustments, instead think in all means if found strange characteristics of the person

There are a plethora of ways to know each other. Not necessarily the gap between engagement and marriage. Stray incidents will not affirmatively say anything.

what happened next???

That's right Sandhyji. But this period is like an interview. During an interview we try to be at our best. This period cannot say for sure that the person is the right choice. Who knows he/she has two faces, who will behave well during that period and will be back to square one after marriage?
i agree with you, the whole planet is in the process of understanding and adjustment. you are adjusting in the society in every respect. you are involuntarily adjusting every second with every thing. none is a free bird on the planet. the basic importance of marriage is not conveyed to present generation. i have adjusted with thousands of people in service, why not with life partner who is sharing life. ego must be erased. can you find a man who can get along through out life with out any problem? never..sweet is famous because of bitter..

i agree with you, the whole planet is in the process of understanding and adjustment. you are adjusting in the society in every respect. you are involuntarily adjusting every second with every thing. none is a free bird on the planet. the basic importance of marriage is not conveyed to present generation. i have adjusted with thousands of people in service, why not with life partner who is sharing life. ego must be erased. can you find a man who can get along through out life with out any problem? never..sweet is famous because of bitter..

That's a cool observation, I must say. It shows your way of thinking towards marriage in general and society in particular.
But I would like to tell you to click on "Quote" if you are answering to someone. It's easier to know whom you are answering to and in what respect.
Thank you said by: yuddandisivasubramanyam
subramanyam sir, the point you have pointed out is correct but there is positive about this point, that is if they could not adjust while talking in phone then how they can adjust in their life. To my knowledge i feel talking in phone is correct.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Any problem related to marital matters should be talked face to face. This is not a light matter to be talked and jump to conclusions over the phone.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.