the above category people do above crime and give % of money to god for sake of nullifying the sin. where as they are registering the case in the file of god.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think politicians belong in this category. They are corrupted and also great devotee of God.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: yuddandisivasubramanyam
the above category people do above crime and give % of money to god for sake of nullifying the sin. where as they are registering the case in the file of god.

A straight forward person without criminal intentions or sinister thoughts will not care for going to a shrine and offer bribes to the god. In 1970s Tirupati was just another pilgrim center. Over these years it has become richer than Vatican . How?because of the patronization of the sinners, who are growing beyond leaps and bounds.
People those who involve in corruption are cruel sinners. They need to be to be awarded with severe punishments.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Tthose who are corrupted people and often do crime they are much devoted to God.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: yuddandisivasubramanyam
good comment.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
Sin is an element of religion. Religion itself contains suggestions to wash sins. So why blame anyone for washing sins in Ganges or by giving charity.

I believe that whatever you do is good as long as this does not harm others physically, financially or morally. There is only one way to wash such sin. That is by compensating the aggrieved person ad seeking his pardon.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That is exactly the reason why all the temples in India and everything that is related to some God or the other is prospering so much while the poor are getting poorer. It is basically the fact that there are simply no personal ethics and conscientiousness left in people. All most care is about me, myself and my immediate family and therefore the necessity to resort to unscrupulous means to amass wealth and to free their minds of guilt over doing such things, they donate the money to temples! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.