The demand for a Medicine distilled out of Cow Urine, that goes by the name “Gomutra Arka” is on the increase.
In Ayurveda the medicinal properties of Cow urine are highlighted thousands of years ago.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I request not to refer to any particular enterprise while writing on any product. Cow urine is similarly being popularized in Agra Mathura region. One of my close person who formerly was an advocate is now manufacturing various products from cow milk, urine etc. apart from health, they are propagating cow urine etc also doe religious reason as cow is sacred animal considered as 'mother'. I have edited the first post for deletion of promotional content.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I request not to refer to any particular enterprise while writing on any product. Cow urine is similarly being popularized in Agra Mathura region. One of my close person who formerly was an advocate is now manufacturing various products from cow milk, urine etc. apart from health, they are propagating cow urine etc also doe religious reason as cow is sacred animal considered as 'mother'. I have edited the first post for deletion of promotional content.

Extremely sorry for ignoring a vital point related to Site's philosophy. It's a mistake.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

In Ayurveda the medicinal properties of Cow urine are highlighted thousands of years ago.

It has lot of benefits including Purification of blood, removal of stones from the urinary tract and removes unwanted fat.

It has lot of benefits including Purification of blood, removal of stones from the urinary tract and removes unwanted fat.

Cow urine therapy was mentioned in the holy texts of Atarva veda and Charaka Samhita. it is capable of curing diabetes, blood pressure, asthma, psoriasis, eczema, heart attack and many more
Thats perhaps I am hearing for the first time. Thanks for the info.
Cow urine is used in many puja in our community but used in ayurveda first time hearing.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The demand for a Medicine distilled out of Cow Urine, that goes by the name “Gomutra Arka” is on the increase.

Cow urine is also available in pills. But raw cow urine can also used. I used it.
Cow urine has extremely potentail values to cure diseases that otherwise seem to be uncureable. In the Indian context and culture, a lot of people use it. Our family too use it very often.
Cow urine has extremely potentail values to cure diseases that otherwise seem to be uncureable. In the Indian context and culture, a lot of people use it. Our family too use it very often.

Cow Urine analysis says it contains Vitamins like A, B, C, D, E. a host of minerals and enzymes. Owing to this, Cow urine has been recognized as medicine with medicinal properties .

Cow urine is being used in many rituals in Tamilnadu. People believe that it can gain prosperity to them.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.