Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The demand for a Medicine distilled out of Cow Urine, that goes by the name “Gomutra Arka” is on the increase.
In Ayurveda the medicinal properties of Cow urine are highlighted thousands of years ago.

Cow urine is being used in many rituals in Tamilnadu. People believe that it can gain prosperity to them.

These are the spiritual reasons. And what Rambabuji has explained above is the scientific reason. If there is science to prove, what more can one ask for.
The demand for a Medicine distilled out of Cow Urine, that goes by the name “Gomutra Arka” is on the increase.
In Ayurveda the medicinal properties of Cow urine are highlighted thousands of years ago.

Cow urine is being used in many rituals in Tamilnadu. People believe that it can gain prosperity to them.

These are the spiritual reasons. And what Rambabuji has explained above is the scientific reason. If there is science to prove, what more can one ask for.

Cow urines is mostly used in commercial premises. it is sprayed at the entrance everyday.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Cow urines is mostly used in commercial premises. it is sprayed at the entrance everyday.

All the facts about the efficacy of cow urine has been proved scientifically.
Every morning I sprinkled cow urine (added with water)around the house. My mother says, it is spiritually purify the premises.

It is also used in Ayurvedic medicine.

Be positive
Every morning I sprinkled cow urine (added with water)around the house. My mother says, it is spiritually purify the premises.

It is also used in Ayurvedic medicine.

The practice of washing the front yard with a mixture of water and cow's urine, keeps the mosquitoes and flies away. It's a regular chore for a house wife in the mornings in my state AP.
Thank you said by: suni51

There are many uses of cow urine even it will help in curing cancer.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Cow urine was considered scared in ancient ages. Even today also many people respect cow and and its by products be it dung or milk. Ayurveda consider it very healthy for human beings. This is good to know that it is getting scientific importance in this era after good research.
Thank you said by: suni51
Cow urine was considered scared in ancient ages. Even today also many people respect cow and and its by products be it dung or milk. Ayurveda consider it very healthy for human beings. This is good to know that it is getting scientific importance in this era after good research.

Cow urine's validity in its curative properties had been verified scientifically long ago.

There are many uses of cow urine even it will help in curing cancer.

Welcome back Sasi. Long time to hear from you.
I have not heard of cow urine being useful for cancer. After your post i searched and found that its been under trial in cancer now.
Thanks for your info :cheer:
We have two cows now. All neighbours get the cow urine from my house only. It is used for many auspicious events..

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: RobertP, suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.