Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
People living in the mountain regions are really lucky.Every time I pass through Western Ghats while I am travelling to Bangalore I look at all the little villages that we pass and think how nice to be living there where you are open to the elements of nature, with no pollution, walk through the winding roads looking at the amazing display of nature ! But the irony is that those people living there long to live in large cities ...

Yes I too experienced the thrill of traveling in that area. Recently we were in a famous Bushwaliking area of Sydney, you can see my daughter in this photo.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10853]}

Nice picture ! We were in Sydney during the nineties just for two days and did go through this experience of bush walking.....Hope to visit again and do a more thorough job of sightseeing also visit my daughter at Melbourne :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
People living in the mountain regions are really lucky.Every time I pass through Western Ghats while I am travelling to Bangalore I look at all the little villages that we pass and think how nice to be living there where you are open to the elements of nature, with no pollution, walk through the winding roads looking at the amazing display of nature ! But the irony is that those people living there long to live in large cities ...

Yes I too experienced the thrill of traveling in that area. Recently we were in a famous Bushwaliking area of Sydney, you can see my daughter in this photo.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10853]}

Nice picture ! We were in Sydney during the nineties just for two days and did go through this experience of bush walking.....Hope to visit again and do a more thorough job of sightseeing also visit my daughter at Melbourne :)

If your 'soon' is sometimes before April next year, that would be a wonderful opportunity for me to meet a member from Boddunan in another country.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
There are plenty of jungles where one can walk and enjoy the natural beauties and also plenty of places where the climate is cool and nice.

You can be proud of your own state Odisha which has a wealth of forests. Tensa and Bursua are two examples, which are the havens for the walkers.
There are plenty of jungles where one can walk and enjoy the natural beauties and also plenty of places where the climate is cool and nice.

I agree, one can find enough places around him for this wonderful hobby. In fact, i am too fond of walking wherever I lived.

Some of the places in Western ghats are made for treking, one can walk the whole day, carrying a backpack with some essentials . There are places like Masinagudi, and the western range in Coorg which are truly a walkers paradise...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10861]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
Some of the places in Western ghats are made for treking, one can walk the whole day, carrying a backpack with some essentials . There are places like Masinagudi, and the western range in Coorg which are truly a walkers paradise...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10861]}

Yes, I have visited and walked through this area thoroughly. I am in love with this part of the world, Coorg is one of my favorite places for the way women dress and people are really so friendly.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.