Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The fact of the matter is that no matter what the Supreme court says o how many laws are made , women have the same status in our society,The only silver lining is that they get a slightly better deal with maintenance and other related things when there is problem with their marriage but still dont get what they rightly deserve...

I am agreed but it is a cronic problem. It is not possible to solve it in one attempt. Mentality of men are changing. What I wrote here for women it may be also views of others. We cannot home without women. Without women men in incomplete. Women is mother, sister and better half.
Education can solve this problem, it can solve many such issues. :) :) :) :) :)

http://mohanmekap.com/

The fact of the matter is that no matter what the Supreme court says o how many laws are made , women have the same status in our society,The only silver lining is that they get a slightly better deal with maintenance and other related things when there is problem with their marriage but still dont get what they rightly deserve...

I am agreed but it is a cronic problem. It is not possible to solve it in one attempt. Mentality of men are changing. What I wrote here for women it may be also views of others. We cannot home without women. Without women men in incomplete. Women is mother, sister and better half.

Lack of education is not the problem. Its the people's mindset towards women.

Lack of education is not the problem. Its the people's mindset towards women.
The tragedy of life is not so much what men suffer, but rather what they miss. .. :silly:

We know the value and worth of a thing only when we miss.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
There is no doubt that the contribution of a housewife is really invaluable. My mother and wife, both of these ladies are housewives. And if they are unfit or out of station, I know how much they contribute for the well being of the house. I am sure, the same is everywhere.

So how does one evaluate these invaluable contributions in facts and figures? being idealistic is something else bt when the same wife is tortured mentally and applies for a maintenance tables are turned against her because of this very thing that her contribution cannot be valued...

I think you are talking of two totally different things. Being tortured and the crimes against women are different from this topic here. That can be another subject of disscussion.
No house runs properly without a housewife. Even if the wife of the family is a career woman working in office, we need another woman to take care of the chores of the house, which are equally important. Someone has to cook proper food for the members of the family, look after the children, keep the house clean, think of the supplies the family need, laundry and all that goes with a decent living. In fact, the housewife works for longer hours, spends more energy . If accounted monetarily, her salary should be equal to an executive's.
I agree with you Xavier.
When National Income of a country is calculated, the contribution of a housewife is kept aside. No man has capacity to pay for her work and contribution. Hence, they are different. She is all rounder.
I agree with you Xavier.
When National Income of a country is calculated, the contribution of a housewife is kept aside. No man has capacity to pay for her work and contribution. Hence, they are different. She is all rounder.
I quote from Salma Hayek,"I love being a wife and homemaker - because it's my choice. My husband doesn't expect me to do it. I don't mind doing things for him because he does so much for me; we both feel that way so there is no power struggle." :silly:

I think house wife is derogatory, it should be home maker and then the value of word doe not come into existence, as it is the home which spouse built and no one ever compare work with each other. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

There is no doubt that the contribution of a housewife is really invaluable. My mother and wife, both of these ladies are housewives. And if they are unfit or out of station, I know how much they contribute for the well being of the house. I am sure, the same is everywhere.

So how does one evaluate these invaluable contributions in facts and figures? being idealistic is something else bt when the same wife is tortured mentally and applies for a maintenance tables are turned against her because of this very thing that her contribution cannot be valued...

I think you are talking of two totally different things. Being tortured and the crimes against women are different from this topic here. That can be another subject of disscussion.

Of course I know what is being discussed here and one need not stick to the rigid lines only...Since you speak about something I am posing a question, if you dont understand it just leave it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.