Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You should see a dentist to get rid of tooth ache I know how painful it is. :)
Currently using some homeopathic treatment, and I will not be removing the teeth, instead try to repair it after few days, and as densitst says, teeth are most valuable entities, and for this it is better to preserve it and repair it instead of completely removing it as once gone it is gone forever.

Even I also don't recommend to remove tooth at this age you should take some medicines which dentist suggests to get rid of pain. :)
You should see a dentist to get rid of tooth ache I know how painful it is. :)
Currently using some homeopathic treatment, and I will not be removing the teeth, instead try to repair it after few days, and as densitst says, teeth are most valuable entities, and for this it is better to preserve it and repair it instead of completely removing it as once gone it is gone forever.

Dentist is right, it is not possible to get natural teeth one we lost it. If your's teeth can be repaired than you must be get it repair. Main reason of toothache is cavity. Dentist can fill up it.
Friends I am suffering from toothache. Pls. Suggest some remedies. I do not want to remove teeth nor want to take pain killer to reduce tooth pain. :whistle:

Keep a clove underneath your problem tooth. Don't bite it. Let it be there. The juice of clove will relieve you from pain. At the time of sleep also repeat the same.

I too would go with that clove or clove oil is helpful...Other than that grinding a paracetamol and making a paste of it with some wtaer and placing it on the tooth helps...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Friends I am suffering from toothache. Pls. Suggest some remedies. I do not want to remove teeth nor want to take pain killer to reduce tooth pain. :whistle:

Keep a clove underneath your problem tooth. Don't bite it. Let it be there. The juice of clove will relieve you from pain. At the time of sleep also repeat the same.

I too would go with that clove or clove oil is helpful...Other than that grinding a paracetamol and making a paste of it with some wtaer and placing it on the tooth helps...
Paste of Paracetamol is completely new to me and I shall try it out, thanks. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :S

http://mohanmekap.com/

Paste of Paracetamol is completely new to me and I shall try it out, thanks. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :S

Paracetamol is analgesic and anti-inflammatory so it helps a lot and gives great relief. But it is better to see a dentist because if there is a decay in your tooth and that is ignored, it will spread further and eventually the only option will be to remove it. So see a dentist asap.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Paracetamol is analgesic and anti-inflammatory so it helps a lot and gives great relief. But it is better to see a dentist because if there is a decay in your tooth and that is ignored, it will spread further and eventually the only option will be to remove it. So see a dentist asap.
Thanks, yesterday dentist checked my teeth and he said one new teeth should be planted, and it will be tomorrow,

If you want, you can opt for a homeopathy medicine called "Antim Tar 200". This can help you to a great extend.
If you want, you can opt for a homeopathy medicine called "Antim Tar 200". This can help you to a great extend.
Thanks I shall try this medicine soon, in order to get rid of tooth ache as I want to preserve my teeth as it is one of the most vital part of human body which once gone can never ever be recovered.

Yes, I can understand your problem. Nobody can bear the tooth ache. It torchers whole body and mind.

It is helpful since I have tried it once - a tip given to me by my sis in law who is a dental surgeon in bangalore :) There are times when you are really helpless with the pain say at night time and this proves very helpful..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.