Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Basically what is given in the list is something that can easily followed by all of us.I am sure that it will have an all round benefit not just for skin and hair but also in keeping us in fit shape and healthy ! The simpler the life style the better for our system. In the good old days people ate what was grown locally and were hard working , walking to most places and sleeping in time etc...people are now rediscovering all these !

All the suggestions have multiple uses. Icing on the cake is they are so easy to follow as you put it rightly. Though I'm a non - vegetarian, I switched over to 90 percent vegetarianism . May be an occasional sea fish. Since then, I never had any health problems.
Most of suggestions are generic, and it is simple, eat well, avoid, junks foods, regular exercise and proper sleeping gives good health.

Yes these are the basic things which everybody should follow to remain healthy, beautiful and wise.
Basically what is given in the list is something that can easily followed by all of us.I am sure that it will have an all round benefit not just for skin and hair but also in keeping us in fit shape and healthy ! The simpler the life style the better for our system. In the good old days people ate what was grown locally and were hard working , walking to most places and sleeping in time etc...people are now rediscovering all these !

All the suggestions have multiple uses. Icing on the cake is they are so easy to follow as you put it rightly. Though I'm a non - vegetarian, I switched over to 90 percent vegetarianism . May be an occasional sea fish. Since then, I never had any health problems.
Most of suggestions are generic, and it is simple, eat well, avoid, junks foods, regular exercise and proper sleeping gives good health.

Yes these are the basic things which everybody should follow to remain healthy, beautiful and wise.

Right. The funniest part is most people brush them away and look towards Vitamin supplements.

Right. The funniest part is most people brush them away and look towards Vitamin supplements.

Vitamin is good for skin. We should consume lots of fruits. Many cosmetic company use fruit vitamins in their products. Such products are mostly good for skin.

Vitamin is good for skin. We should consume lots of fruits. Many cosmetic company use fruit vitamins in their products. Such products are mostly good for skin.

Going natural is what's needed. Vitamins are synthetic. Now the entire world has realized natural things alone will strengthen your immune system. No synthetic vitamins. All natural things are loaded with rich vitamins.

Going natural is what's needed. Vitamins are synthetic. Now the entire world has realized natural things alone will strengthen your immune system. No synthetic vitamins. All natural things are loaded with rich vitamins.

Fruits, vegetables, flowers, milk and other food items contain vitamins. Even the sunlight contains vitamin. These are good for health. I don't understand synthetic vitamins. Cosmetics and medicinal tablets contain vitamins. Hopefully they are made of naturally found elements.

Fruits, vegetables, flowers, milk and other food items contain vitamins. Even the sunlight contains vitamin. These are good for health. I don't understand synthetic vitamins. Cosmetics and medicinal tablets contain vitamins. Hopefully they are made of naturally found elements.

Synthetic means Lab made. Synthetic face cream means, a face cream made of chemicals and natural products. It is obvious from the above any synthetic product is made in Laboratories. Eg. Fair and Lovely face cream.
Now natural products are directly available from the nature. Example is Honey
Vitamins available in natural products are welcome. But not Synthetic vitamins.
Synthetic vitamins, heard it for the first time, natural vitamins are there, but lab made vitamins also is there never heard abt. it?

http://mohanmekap.com/

Synthetic vitamins, heard it for the first time, natural vitamins are there, but lab made vitamins also is there never heard abt. it?

They come with the name Vitamin Supplements.
Sanjeev, it is working fine. We can open and read. Just a click on the link is required

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I shall still in favor of natural way of acquiring vitamins into human body but due to high inflation may be in future people will try to take pills for supplement.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.