Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you sir.

This hipe is made by marvadi people I think as they drink this milk when it arrives. So that the people will sell this milk for high price.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you sir.

This hipe is made by marvadi people I think as they drink this milk when it arrives. So that the people will sell this milk for high price.

Not exactly by Marwaris. One K. Satyavati of Vizag was a beneficiary of Donkey's milk.In Vizag. If you read the link i gave in the thread you will get all the details.
Thank you said by: Sasikanth
I doubt whether donkey's milk can bring so many benefits. The claims have not been scientifically proven. Nothing beats cow's milk for good health. For babies, mother's milk is the best.

Mala Jaiswar
I doubt whether donkey's milk can bring so many benefits. The claims have not been scientifically proven. Nothing beats cow's milk for good health. For babies, mother's milk is the best.

It's an accepted fact since time immemorial. Ayurvedic doctors testified it's medical qualities. Have aloof at the link I have given.
How many of you prefer the milk of a Donkey? I like only cow's milk.

I too prefer cow milk. Is it amazing that people purchase donkey milk by paying 2000 rupees. I think supply of cow milk is not sufficient. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I too prefer cow milk. Is it amazing that people purchase donkey milk by paying 2000 rupees. I think supply of cow milk is not sufficient. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Please note that donkey's milk is for medicinal purpose. See the thread and the link.
Long live the donkey! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Mala Jaiswar

Please note that donkey's milk is for medicinal purpose. See the thread and the link.

We have already noticed that. I would write that goat's milk is much better than a donkey's milk. It is very advantageous for sick people. However it does not mean that the price of the milk would rise up to Rs. 2000 . This is absurd.

We have already noticed that. I would write that goat's milk is much better than a donkey's milk. It is very advantageous for sick people. However it does not mean that the price of the milk would rise up to Rs. 2000 . This is absurd.

When the price of the onions could rise beyond imagination, why not Donkey's milk which has medicinal values ? After all any commodity will go up or go down in price basing on 'Demand and supply."
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.