Not many people like Radish...Among the many root vegetables, radish is mostly avoided by many people proabb;y because of its pungent taste and smell. But, radish has amazing benefits and shouldn't be left out of your grocery list - 40-50 ml of radish juice is an effective remedy for piles.... It also has antioxidonts which are absolutely essential for us...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10999]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know about others who are averse to Radishes. Its very look makes my mouth water. . Radish cut in to round shapes is a constant accompaniment with my Roti.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Radish is commonly used as food product as well as in form of medicine...It helps to purify blood and kidney too......
Thank you said by: usha manohar
I don't know about others who are averse to Radishes. Its very look makes my mouth water. . Radish cut in to round shapes is a constant accompaniment with my Roti.

The same here I love Radish Raita and also tender radish with green leaves made into a curry without much spice...I always have raidh at home since it is versatile and can be used in salads,sambhar,raita,chutney and paranthas ...I love them all :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Radish is commonly used as food product as well as in form of medicine...It helps to purify blood and kidney too......

Yeah,a very good source of vitamin A. And yes it does help in kidney stones problem

The same here I love Radish Raita and also tender radish with green leaves made into a curry without much spice...I always have raidh at home since it is versatile and can be used in salads,sambhar,raita,chutney and paranthas ...I love them all :)

Parathas stuffed with Radish is a regular delicacy in my house. really lip smacking.

Parathas stuffed with Radish is a regular delicacy in my house. really lip smacking.

Radish's parathas is my favourite dish and in addition to this it has several benefits.So i prefer it more than any other root food...
Because of its detoxifying nature, it acts as an effective cure for jaundice. It's leaves too have therapeutic quality.
I am not a big fan of radishes. But I'll try to include it in my diet. :)

You are not alone. Many people are averse to its strong pungent smell. But it's a treasure chest of many medicinal qualities. Making it an item in your diet chart, will help in boosting your immune system.

Yes definitely you have to try it because it helps you to be healthy and fit to the certain level...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.