Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like to read all sorts of books and have read probably hundreds of books right from Enid Blyton to Ayn Rand! But I like to read more of thriller stuff and spy fiction especially about the cold war and World War II. My favorite writers are John Le Carre, Larry Collins, Dominic Lapierre, Jeffrey Archer, Alistair Maclean, Leon Uris, David Baldacci etc. But my all-time favorites are Ayn Rand and P. G. Wodehouse!

Yes I also like Ayn Rand. I read her book "We the living". She was deeply influenced by the effects of Russian Communism. She was the most outspoken and influential writer to speak against communism.

She was deeply influenced by communism is because she was born in USSR and she had to flee from her country of birth and take refuge in USA. We The Living is a very good narrative on what communism implies, you should also read her Atlas Shrugged, a commentary on capitalism, it is very very good!

Yes I wanted to read Atlas Shrugged but I cannot find it in my local library. But I will read it one day. It one of the books on my must-read list.

Oh Okay! But I seriously suggest you buy a copy for your collection, you read it once, you will like to read it again and again! Nowadays you get copies of it online also, I think Infibeam.com is the cheapest source for books and is reliable too.

I'll try to get a paperback edition. I don't like to read books on computer. It may be convenient but a physical book still rules. Searching for a book is a kind of adventure that I like.

Infibeam is a good source for paperback books, I have bought many books from them. I too prefer reading proper books than digital editions,. I have no patience for such books.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have been reading books on aboriginal people of Australia, as my own blog (on this topic) needs to be updated regularly. I'll display it once I am back in the end of April or 1st wk of May.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have been reading books on aboriginal people of Australia, as my own blog (on this topic) needs to be updated regularly. I'll display it once I am back in the end of April or 1st wk of May.

That makes a good read. Aboriginal people of Australia have an intersting life style. Famous Tennis champion Evonne Goolagong is an aborigin.

Wow, that is such a nice thing! Also, do look up their traditional art, aboriginal art of Australia is really amazing and beautiful. You can find many topics for your blog post in it, share it as soon as you can!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51

Wow, that is such a nice thing! Also, do look up their traditional art, aboriginal art of Australia is really amazing and beautiful. You can find many topics for your blog post in it, share it as soon as you can!

Sure, I will put it as my signature here on this site. For the time being I am compiling destinations and their culture etc and publishing in short form of short articles. I have adsense adverts running on them although number of visitors is not encouraging. I'll have to look into the marketing side once I get enough time for that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Sure, I will put it as my signature here on this site. For the time being I am compiling destinations and their culture etc and publishing in short form of short articles. I have adsense adverts running on them although number of visitors is not encouraging. I'll have to look into the marketing side once I get enough time for that.

That's a good effort from your side. It's heartening to note that you are concentrating on its marketing. In this respect you can negotiate with Penguin India. Just an advise.

You could also look into creating an E-book on the topic. The readers of your blog will probably be interested in reading an ebook on the subject. You could post an article asking your readers to express their views on this idea.

Yes, taking time is essential, as marketing the book demands utmost patience. Be assured patience pays.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.