Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Loose cotton Bermuda pants that are knee length and T shirt is an ideal summer wear for both men and women...Cotton skirts and cotton tops are also ideal summerwear for ladies, so also shorts and tops !If one ha a neat figure one can carry off anything ...

Yes I too like to wear such combination during the summer season...... It is comfortable and easy to carry from one place to another.

Here many ladies wear colorful cotton lungis with kurtas which is also trendy and comfortable as well and a cotton one piece shift is another very popular dress among ladies...

Is at your city ladies wear colorful cotton lungis with kurtas. I have not see a lady with such combination, but it is really a comfortable dress.
Loose cotton Bermuda pants that are knee length and T shirt is an ideal summer wear for both men and women...Cotton skirts and cotton tops are also ideal summerwear for ladies, so also shorts and tops !If one ha a neat figure one can carry off anything ...

Yes I too like to wear such combination during the summer season...... It is comfortable and easy to carry from one place to another.

Here many ladies wear colorful cotton lungis with kurtas which is also trendy and comfortable as well and a cotton one piece shift is another very popular dress among ladies...

Is at your city ladies wear colorful cotton lungis with kurtas. I have not see a lady with such combination, but it is really a comfortable dress.

Many ladies wear this esp the fisherfolks who are on the move most of the time and tend to feel the heat...I agree that it is a very comfortable dress for summer.I too wear it at home...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Many ladies wear this esp the fisherfolks who are on the move most of the time and tend to feel the heat...I agree that it is a very comfortable dress for summer.I too wear it at home...

My version of it is long cotton wraparound skirts which I normally prefer to wear in home. It is comfortable and cool in such hot weather!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

My version of it is long cotton wraparound skirts which I normally prefer to wear in home. It is comfortable and cool in such hot weather!

Oh Yes the printed cotton ones, they are really good, I too wear those since they are very comfy and good for all seasons, you cane ven step out wearing it... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Short Baggies made of cotton and unisex are the most comfortable wear indoor or outdoors. Irrespective of the seasons i wear them and they are in vogue. Above all, they are comfortable.
Now palazzos are quite in vogue for women, printed fabrics in fresh pastel colours look really good and comfortable!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am reading posts in this thread as I am still without word about this topic. :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Short dress is more convenient in summer. Here are some tips for such dress:

https://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/5-rules-flaunt-short-dress-091638200.html

I would like to recommend wearing cotton wears. I am not courageous to advice to wear short dresses.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Short dress is more convenient in summer. Here are some tips for such dress:

https://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/5-rules-flaunt-short-dress-091638200.html

I would like to recommend wearing cotton wears. I am not courageous to advice to wear short dresses.

In tradition bound countries like India, especially women shy away from wearing short dresses. But of late the trend in India also changing.
Traditions and cultural aspects keep changing and coming back ! If we look at old statues we find many of tthe women wearing very short dresses , above their knees....It all relative and there is no point in being judgmental about it.We should leave it to the individual to deccide what is best for her or him, what length is comfortbale and practical as far the individual is concerned ...

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.