Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello friends!
When we read a topic, a blog, or an article which is more important? Content or its presentation. I think both. What do you say?

According to me, both content and presenation are important. Without presentation content value decreases.

I agree. Both are important. But presentation is more important as it leads the reader in to the content.

Presentation may attract first time but content attracts every time. Presentation is a marketing gimmick.

That's enough. If the presentation has the power to drag the reader in to the content, that serves the purpose. The same principle is used in Advertising. That's why a Head copy writer is being paid fabulously.

But this type of presentation needs constant advertising otherwise people forget it like Cola drinks. There is no advertisement or any special presentation of dosa or idli or medu vada - millions are consumed everyday.
Hello friends!
When we read a topic, a blog, or an article which is more important? Content or its presentation. I think both. What do you say?

According to me, both content and presenation are important. Without presentation content value decreases.

I agree. Both are important. But presentation is more important as it leads the reader in to the content.

Presentation may attract first time but content attracts every time. Presentation is a marketing gimmick.

That's enough. If the presentation has the power to drag the reader in to the content, that serves the purpose. The same principle is used in Advertising. That's why a Head copy writer is being paid fabulously.

But this type of presentation needs constant advertising otherwise people forget it like Cola drinks. There is no advertisement or any special presentation of dosa or idli or medu vada - millions are consumed everyday.

There is a saying, asafotida even if it's covered with a cloth will emanate it's strong odor. Akin to this a well presented write up supported by a good content doesn't need any advertisement.
Well I think while both are important but sometimes a very well-written content can fail to catch our attention if not presented properly. A reader should at least be drawn to the first few lines of a content.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Well I think while both are important but sometimes a very well-written content can fail to catch our attention if not presented properly. A reader should at least be drawn to the first few lines of a content.

The fact is the way a thing is presented makes a whale of difference. Even the food stuff is dressed to create appetite. We go to interviews well dressed. Not in shabby wear. Why? It's the presentation that matters.
Presentation of the blog or article is important enough to attract attention of readers but the content is what makes him or her read the blog. While comparing a book with electronic article, let us not forget the difference between the two. A book is like an old friend, whose very presence makes us feel comfortable, the older it is, the better. While a blog or an online article is purely electronic and in the absence of both content and presentation, it distances itself from its reader. So both are equally important.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The fact is the way a thing is presented makes a whale of difference. Even the food stuff is dressed to create appetite. We go to interviews well dressed. Not in shabby wear. Why? It's the presentation that matters.

Good presentation is essential for marketing the contents. But contents come first. Good presentaion even of bad contents may attract readers. Thus presentation is most significant from marketing angle. But if contents are not good, you will be just advertising or presenting something that is not worth. This is a deception. It is best to first verify that the contents are worth circulation. Then comes presentation. Only good cotents should be presented.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Good presentation is essential for marketing the contents. But contents come first. Good presentaion even of bad contents may attract readers. Thus presentation is most significant from marketing angle. But if contents are not good, you will be just advertising or presenting something that is not worth. This is a deception. It is best to first verify that the contents are worth circulation. Then comes presentation. Only good cotents should be presented.

For marketing purposes presentation is useful no doubt. I'm in full agreement with you.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.