Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ebola is the newest threat we have now and we need to know what can be done to counteract the disease.Here are a few helpful tips and also signs and symptoms of the infection..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11113]}
Thanks for this infographic, I am hearng this from news but this infographics said it all. Acc, to news reports one Ebola patient was in New Delhi who reached from Africa and government is taking due care to insulate him from others.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Now it has entered India. A patient was found infected from Ebola who came at Delhi airport on 20th July 2014.

I did not see any news about Ebola's entry in to India. Will you please give the link for the news item?

link is:

10:03 AM
दुनिया भर में फैल रहे इबोला वाइरस के लिए दिल्ली में हेल्पलाइन नंबर - 011-23061469, 3205, 1302. इबोला के इलाज के लिए राम मनोहर लोहिया हॉस्पिटल को निर्धारित किया गया है। WHO ने नई दिल्ली में 20 जुलाई को उतरे एक यात्री के इबोला से संक्रमित होने की पुष्टि की है। उन पर नजर रखी जा रही है। (शहनवाज मलिक NBT)

http://www.comparenshop.in

Thank you said by: rambabu
Now it has entered India. A patient was found infected from Ebola who came at Delhi airport on 20th July 2014.

I did not see any news about Ebola's entry in to India. Will you please give the link for the news item?

link is:

10:03 AM
दुनिया भर में फैल रहे इबोला वाइरस के लिए दिल्ली में हेल्पलाइन नंबर - 011-23061469, 3205, 1302. इबोला के इलाज के लिए राम मनोहर लोहिया हॉस्पिटल को निर्धारित किया गया है। WHO ने नई दिल्ली में 20 जुलाई को उतरे एक यात्री के इबोला से संक्रमित होने की पुष्टि की है। उन पर नजर रखी जा रही है। (शहनवाज मलिक NBT)

Yes, I too got the links for Ebola
I heard in news today that it has affected a person in chennai. So,. We need to be cautious in protecting ourself.
I heard in news that a person in chennai affected due to this virus. So, we need to be cautious in protecting ourself.
Yes thats true, someone from Africa who landed in Chennai has been admitted to the hospital and is showing the symptoms of Ebola and they have been treating him in isolated ward...Hope this is the only case ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The health minister denies any incidences o Ebola in Chennai..though everybody coming from Africa are screened and checked for the symptoms..India is on high alert for Ebola outbreak.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Latest report says, that the suspected case in Chennai has resulted negative after medical examination. Still India is not complacent and taking all the precautions to counter the Ebola menace.
Okay..thanks for the updated news. Hope all the hospitals in all cities are well-equipped to deal with Ebola cases if any.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Okay..thanks for the updated news. Hope all the hospitals in all cities are well-equipped to deal with Ebola cases if any.

We are all geared up to face Ebola. Government is not taking it lightly.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.