Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In this vast universe there are millions of things not yet known. What a human knows is pittance what he has to know is vast. Over a period many things see the light.
That is true; there is no scientific proof regarding existence of God and ghost. Depending on our mental state and discretion we are free to either believe in it or not. What I believe is that they are some sort of consciousness beyond the limitations of our mind and hence formless. But for our convenience we assign them some form (because we cannot imagine anything without a form) and create varieties of characters and stories to entertain the lighter moments of our life.

Very true ! This is exactly what I had written when I started the thread, that many thinbgs that we never thought would materialise have done so in the past 2 -3 decades. We can skype with people and see their surroundings and send instant pictures and videos of places we are visiting and so on....So, one has to have an open mind while dealing with issues that are a mystery as of now ! We never know what would have in a decade or so...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: RAMAKRISHNAN. A
That is true; there is no scientific proof regarding existence of God and ghost. Depending on our mental state and discretion we are free to either believe in it or not. What I believe is that they are some sort of consciousness beyond the limitations of our mind and hence formless. But for our convenience we assign them some form (because we cannot imagine anything without a form) and create varieties of characters and stories to entertain the lighter moments of our life.

Very true ! This is exactly what I had written when I started the thread, that many thinbgs that we never thought would materialise have done so in the past 2 -3 decades. We can skype with people and see their surroundings and send instant pictures and videos of places we are visiting and so on....So, one has to have an open mind while dealing with issues that are a mystery as of now ! We never know what would have in a decade or so...

I agree with you. Things that seemed ridiculous a few decades ago, are becoming a reality now. We cannot say anything what would happen over a time of a decade.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.