Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There are lot of conversions for money sake and the basic meaning of religion conversion is put to bay. Religion conversion is necessitated when people feel that in their practices of religion they are not finding true meaning or they are finding the other religion practices to be more divine and acceptable.

It is in this situation religion conversion should be adopted. Unfortunately this is not the case. But however there are always the right groups and wrong groups involved in this.

The right groups just explain about their religion and go away while the wrong ones just lure the people by showing them the monetory side. 

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

There are lot of conversions for money sake and the basic meaning of religion conversion is put to bay. Religion conversion is necessitated when people feel that in their practices of religion they are not finding true meaning or they are finding the other religion practices to be more divine and acceptable.

It is in this situation religion conversion should be adopted. Unfortunately this is not the case. But however there are always the right groups and wrong groups involved in this.

The right groups just explain about their religion and go away while the wrong ones just lure the people by showing them the monetory side. 

It is not necessary to change religion for sake of beliefs. Any one may hold any beliefs and practice what he likes whatever be his label. I am born a Hindu but do not believe in religious views. I am not bound by preconceived religious views. I'll accept anything that appeals. If I like something in Islam, I can follow even without changing religion. As a matter of fact, religion is more a question of community belonging and the practice of marriage, divorce, succession and rituals. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

It is not necessary to change religion for sake of beliefs. Any one may hold any beliefs and practice what he likes whatever be his label. I am born a Hindu but do not believe in religious views. I am not bound by preconceived religious views. I'll accept anything that appeals. If I like something in Islam, I can follow even without changing religion. As a matter of fact, religion is more a question of community belonging and the practice of marriage, divorce, succession and rituals. 

Absolutely Gulshanji. To have and nurture by beliefs I need not take the shelter of a Religion.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

People are mainly concerned about their survival in the society, which includes material benefits, comfortable life and co-operation of other members of the community during different functions in the family. Conversion to other religions, simply because of the superiority of their spiritual practices, is a rare case. Moreover, all those different paths lead to the same destination. Physical comfort and mental peace are the primary issues; spirituality comes secondary, which is just an outer sheath to convince the society about one’s own presence in the crowd.   

For me choosing a religion is just like picking a thing of my liking from the shelves of a mall. If anybody wonders about my selection, well I simply do not care . Because its of my liking . The benefits or losses are mine.

Why the condition of changing to other religion becomes the soul moto for development and richness, I think without these life of poor and poverty stricken could be changed just like the recent noble winner changed the life of child bonded labor without aiming for lime light. Sun does not distinguish between planets to distribute its solar power, it is simple to help poverty to rise above the conditions not through any pipeline thoughts by changing or altering the process of living. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Noble prize winners are rare and their endeavors were supported by the entire world, thereby having enough funds to carry on their Mission Nobel . If everyone is provided with the philanthropic assistance where arises the need for religious conversions?

Religion as an institution took birth and  evolved with a purpose - regularise human behavior and discipline the masses.But now with time and mans manipulation it has grown into gigantic and dangerous proportions. It is only when we give less importance to religion can we expect positive growth .As long as we have religious and caste factors dominating every issue in our country the progress will be slow.  

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

One thing for sure changing religion from Hindus to others might be acceptable for them but reverse is difficult due to the fact, Hinduism is a way of life, and it comes from birth, and learns and practices and no one could learn this on a day or two. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

usha manohar wrote:

Religion as an institution took birth and  evolved with a purpose - regularise human behavior and discipline the masses.But now with time and mans manipulation it has grown into gigantic and dangerous proportions. It is only when we give less importance to religion can we expect positive growth .As long as we have religious and caste factors dominating every issue in our country the progress will be slow.  

The very purpose of religion lost into wilderness. Now the Religion has become a lucrative business.Courtesy pseudo Godmen and thick skulled politicians.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.