Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It shows people are oriented towards that religion which they feel will be beneficial to them.

True. Religion is a personal choice; and their own comfort and benefits are the primary concern of all people while choosing their religion; faith and spirituality are secondary. 

Exactly. When someone chooses something, are we rising hue and cry? In my view Choosing a religion of one's liking is not an exception.

When people are poor and are unable to lead a decent life they would do anything for survival, this is true of conversion, as we all know.But again it is an individuals choice and if he or she wants to convert noone can stop them and if they want to reconvert back to their old religion , again it is their choice....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Absolutely Usha. This noise is meaningless on an issue entirely of one's personal thing.

It is indeed a tricky question and politics reaches into it and in a democracy everything is political. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Ther is nothing tricky in this issue. One is  choosing a thing of his liking, what's tricky in this?

rambabu wrote:

Ther is nothing tricky in this issue. One is  choosing a thing of his liking, what's tricky in this?

I am not really sure how it lead to being termed tricky, but I can certainly say that it IS indeed a tricky thing for the actual people involved. We hear and have seen so many instances of poor people converting for all the seemingly right reasons and then left to their fate exactly as before after they have converted. Happens quite a lot here!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Most of times, these people face difficulties amidst growing politics from all sides and that proves to be difficult for them due to sudden media attention. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I am not really sure how it lead to being termed tricky, but I can certainly say that it IS indeed a tricky thing for the actual people involved. We hear and have seen so many instances of poor people converting for all the seemingly right reasons and then left to their fate exactly as before after they have converted. Happens quite a lot here!

Here too "Big fish eats Small fish" exploitation takes place.in the name of conversions, influenced convertees pocket the benefits leaving the poor convertees in the lurch.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.