Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Is it? In that case yeah having fresh air is important. Such plants can surely help to have fresh air. We are having few plants at our balcony.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
AKP wrote:

Is it? In that case yeah having fresh air is important. Such plants can surely help to have fresh air. We are having few plants at our balcony.

I too have plants at roof. But now thinking to have some indoor plants. I have ''tulsi'' plant which is good and it's leaves are used as medicine.

rambabu wrote:

If these poisonous plants are really help In purifying the air, can they be hung a bit higher so that they are not within the reach of pets and children?

Curious to know.

Most of these plants are reasonably big sized and too heavy to be hung in pots. As you can see from image dieffenbachia is also a heavy plants. Such plants should be planted outdoors but house where children are grown up and there are no dogs or cats, pets that are most inclined to chew household plants, then no problem with them.

dieffenbachia 1

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

If these poisonous plants are really help In purifying the air, can they be hung a bit higher so that they are not within the reach of pets and children?

Curious to know.

Most of these plants are reasonably big sized and too heavy to be hung in pots. As you can see from image dieffenbachia is also a heavy plants. Such plants should be planted outdoors but house where children are grown up and there are no dogs or cats, pets that are most inclined to chew household plants, then no problem with them.

Thank you Kalyani for clarifying my doubt.

dieffenbachia 1

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
AKP wrote:

I too have plants at roof. But now thinking to have some indoor plants. I have ''tulsi'' plant which is good and it's leaves are used as medicine.

We too have tulsi plant at our balcony.. Right now we don't have more free space for putting indoor plants. But I would love to have those bonsai plants.

Are Tulsi and Bonsai plants manufacture clean air in your interiors of the home? This point has to be ensured first. Because the purpose is to purify the  interiors. And impure interiors are causing a plethora of ailments.

rambabu wrote:

Are Tulsi and Bonsai plants manufacture clean air in your interiors of the home? This point has to be ensured first. Because the purpose is to purify the  interiors. And impure interiors are causing a plethora of ailments.

Tulsi is the best choice for space constraints and it also purifies air as it releases oxygen in the surroundings. But I doubt if it can be planted indoors as it requires sunlight. Maybe a brightly corner can work.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Tulsi is the best choice for space constraints and it also purifies air as it releases oxygen in the surroundings. But I doubt if it can be planted indoors as it requires sunlight. Maybe a brightly corner can work.

True Kalyani. Tulsi is a good choice. But, as you said, it needs Sunlight. Which is why tulsi is planted mostly in open spaces, generally either in the front yard or backyard . But we are concerned with those plants capable of purifying the interiors. Impure interiors are the cause for many diseases.

Importance of Tulsi/Basil have many importance for healthy life, it is good for coughs, throat disorder, cold, kidney stone, stress, mouth infections, teeth disorder and many more. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

What you say about bonsai? As far as I know it can be planted indoor, not sure. It purify air too or not.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.