Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

As long as Mr. Prabhu is not sleeping during his duty hours as many of our esteemed leaders from earlier government tended to, it should not matter to anyone if he sleeps or is awake during yoga.

He was on duty even during Yoga as this was govt. sponsored event. 

Probably so, but important policies or legislations pertaining to public were not being made. He is also a human being and let us grant him that much latitude.

okay. latitude granted. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

He was doing Savasana. And it is quite natural that one may fall asleep during this posture, depending on his physical and mental conditions at that time. So I think we need not blame him or make him a laughing-stock.

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

He was doing Savasana. And it is quite natural that one may fall asleep during this posture, depending on his physical and mental conditions at that time. So I think we need not blame him or make him a laughing-stock.

Exactly. He was doing Savasana ,Corpse posture. Savasana has the tendency to send the practitionerfirst into trance and gradually into sleep. This is the purpose of this asana. No, I didn't blame him after knowing the reason for his sleep.

Thank you said by: RAMAKRISHNAN. A
rambabu wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Exactly. He was doing Savasana ,Corpse posture. Savasana has the tendency to send the practitionerfirst into trance and gradually into sleep. This is the purpose of this asana. No, I didn't blame him after knowing the reason for his sleep.

Following his example, govt. employees also may try shavasan. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Following his example, govt. employees also may try shavasan. If the practitioner is doing shavasan for the first time, he may gp to sleep. I do Shavasana regulary. But I never fell asleep because i'm doing it regularly.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.