Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I do not agree with this. I have seen this ritual. People do not run away in a jiffy. they dance, make round movements on the fire bed. But no burns or injuries.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

The link states that superstitions are not uniform. A cat is bad omen in some countries and lucky somewhere else. So this is all illogical. Even if a cat crossin parth is unlucky,  what if you can't see that.  If a cat is crossing my path at a distance far away from my sight, will that even then be unlucky? 

If another person has gone that way before you, in that case he will face the consequences and not you. (I am not saying this but people who believe in such things believe so) . Besides if you did not see the cat crossing the path you do not face any thing wrong because this is all physiological but nothing to do with our real life. same goes for sneezing as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

The link states that superstitions are not uniform. A cat is bad omen in some countries and lucky somewhere else. So this is all illogical. Even if a cat crossin parth is unlucky,  what if you can't see that.  If a cat is crossing my path at a distance far away from my sight, will that even then be unlucky? 

If another person has gone that way before you, in that case he will face the consequences and not you. (I am not saying this but people who believe in such things believe so) . Besides if you did not see the cat crossing the path you do not face any thing wrong because this is all physiological but nothing to do with our real life. same goes for sneezing as well.

It requires mental strength not to care these superstitions. Several times somebody sneezed when i started for some work, I proceeded ahead. Nothing happened to me.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.