The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There is systematic plan of creating disturbances by the fascist communal elements. The slogan- abhi to li angrayee hai- abhi Mathura Kashi Baaki hai' just after Babri mosque demolition by the miscreants is not too remote. The Taj Mahal issue is also a link in the chain.  National integration is topmost. There is no point in making a list of various constructions erected and demolished at any site from time to time.  On every piece of land,  variolus structures would have bben erected, changed, modified or reconstructed time to time in long human history.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Some persons enjoy at raking up history now and then to embarrass those they do not like. The dead can not speak is their weapon. 

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
rambabu wrote:

Dead cannot speak. But truth has thousand mouths.

I guess enough has been said and discussed about Taj Mahal's true history and it is also amply clear that there will always remain divide between so-called secularists and the others, so let us stop here now as it is only turning into personal name calling match. Thank you all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.