The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In the post i clearly said the intention of my post is to reveal certain beliefs prevailing in country on the Taj.. I am neither a supporter or a non supporter of the Issue. If somebody feels that there is no evidence, they are free to produce the evidence.

History is written by human beings and based on many a times hearsay...To know whether there was a temple before Taj Mahal was built, one has to break it down and dig deep which obviously is not possible.So, going by some facts , some people believe that there is strong evidence that there was a temple since afterall India was a Hindu nation before Mughals invaded it. But now it is a subject for discussion only ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Those who say that there is no evidence claiming that the Taj is not  built on a Hindu temple.. Let them come up with an evidence proving  that the Taj is purely mausoleum built by shajahan  in remembrance of his wife.

It is obvious how deeply the pseudu historians have brainwashed us into believing that Taj really was a mausoleum that many of us find it hard to accept otherwise. Also I wish to point out that just by ridiculing such theories and by dubbing people who believe in them as supporters or RSS etc. will not change the true history.  You believe what you wish and let us believe in whichever theories we want to!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

People with biased views cannot assimilate the facts . History can be written by anybody. History has not fallen from the blue. Our present History was dictated by the English rulers showering praises on the British rule and demolishing the real history of India.

It is the same land on which constructions, demolition and reconstructions constantly take place. History ius nothing butr a sequence of wars, conqests, defeats. The victors have their way.  Obviously, the foreign invaders could use only the existing land. There is no way whatever they did would be only in news space leaving old constructions untouched. Taj Mahal is a reality and any previous construction on the site has nothing to do with this fact. It makes no sense to say that anything should even try to disprove Oak. He is simply to be ignored. We have to accept facts as they are and not what the saffron communalists would like. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is being stupid to say that the Mughal invaders built only on new space and left the old structures untouched  , they destroyed so many... It is also true that they built many great architecturally inspiring buildings,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

It is being stupid to say that the Mughal invaders built only on new space and left the old structures untouched  , they destroyed so many... It is also true that they built many great architecturally inspiring buildings,

True Usha, they did give us marvellous architecture wonders but at the same time, destroyed even better structures and artistic beauties that were built by our people. One only has to visit the Ajanta and Ellora caves, Elephanta caves and many other places to look at the damage they intentionally caused.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

True Usha, they did give us marvellous architecture wonders but at the same time, destroyed even better structures and artistic beauties that were built by our people. One only has to visit the Ajanta and Ellora caves, Elephanta caves and many other places to look at the damage they intentionally caused.

We can see destruction of Hindu structures everywhere even places like Hampi and  other temples in Karnataka...

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

The link Usha has given  thrown light on the persecution of Hindus by Muslim rulers. It is not a consolation if the Muslim rulers gave us architectural wonders. Demolishing Hindu structures and building architectural structures is only to glorify the Muslim rulers.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.