The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Years back, when I was in Delhi I used to go to Indian Coffee House, whenever I was in Connaught Place. Anywhere in the country they appear the same with their white uniform and royal turban, and having a friendly and natural atmosphere. Quality food at economy rates; and a feeling of freedom.

Indian coffee House has a long History. Ever since it was established way back in 1940 in the British regime, It is maintaining the same standard. There are a chain of Indian coffee Houses, spread all over India.

There are so many firsts associated with Indian cofee house like I had my masala dosa in Indian coffee house As a seven year old also saw my father left a 25 paisa coin by mistake in the tray ( my mother told me later that was tip), It was my first south Indian dish which I can remember later I insisted my father to visit the place again and again. I loved the special smell of coffee the place had and always felt thrilled in south indian restaurants during my long stays in different parts of south India and surrounding areas.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Aha... while walking down the memory lane of country's vintage eateries, you became nostalgic about your own past. It is wonderful. In fact, it's these sweet memories that are etched on the heart and stays with you forever.. Cheers.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.