Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Swetha Shenoy wrote:

True, Rambabu I agree with the fact that writing improves and boosts our memory power

I write once a week on paper/.book, feels awesome to write on book/paper than compared to writing on computer

Reading books and writing on paper both is good for us. I don't believe in drinking coffee for nap and not brushing after meal. Here we listen that we never drink tea or coffee before sleeping like it cleaning teeth after meal is tradition in India.

anil wrote:
Swetha Shenoy wrote:

True, Rambabu I agree with the fact that writing improves and boosts our memory power

I write once a week on paper/.book, feels awesome to write on book/paper than compared to writing on computer

Reading books and writing on paper both is good for us. I don't believe in drinking coffee for nap and not brushing after meal. Here we listen that we never drink tea or coffee before sleeping like it cleaning teeth after meal is tradition in India.

The fact that writing boosts memory power has been scientifically proved. Besides, Many celebrity writers like Stephen King, Ernest Heming way used to write their write ups , without using a computer.

If one can improve memory power just with writing then it would be wondrous , but boosting ones memory is not all that easy because there are many different qualities or requirements that come together to boost ones memory .. Keeping oneself physically active and remaining alert are very essential too,,

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/10-ways-improve-your-memory-boost-brainpower.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In the same link, besides providing many other ways to boost your memory the author has explained the scientific reasons, saying, Writing generates oxygenated  blood flow to the brain, where in the memory related aspects are activated.. Yes, over all activity also is instrumental in boosting the memory.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.