Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

We as a race have a inferiority complex  as a legacy of the British rule. This is of course well ingrained into our culture over the years .  The ridiculous aspect of this complex is that they are so caught up in getting a tan while we are caught up in getting it off. 

The grass is always greener on the other side. 

Sofs wrote:

We as a race have a inferiority complex  as a legacy of the British rule. This is of course well ingrained into our culture over the years .  The ridiculous aspect of this complex is that they are so caught up in getting a tan while we are caught up in getting it off. 

Thats exactly what I was thinking , many westerners love tan and brown skin and never miss a chance to expose themselves to sun rays to get a natural tan.They consider it healthy looking! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The problem lies in perception. We have trouble accepting our color.. I love my skin.. its looks healthy and glows .. that is all I need.  Maybe I am midway between wheatish and dusky.. and that is who I am. 

When thinking about complexion it reminds me of my mom who once said "God backed a bread which was under backed, then he tried once more which was over backed finally he backed the perfect one the brown.    

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sofs wrote:

It's a wrong conception that India is a race with inferiority complex. It's the other way round. Superiority complex is the trait of Indians.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.