Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

No. I will not. Lata is black. Koel is black.A stark reality. Martin Luther king is black. can you say no ? what you raised is a meaningless controversy.

Did I say any derogatory remarks ? Rather I praised them

Mentioning someone's physical color is racist. Your agreeing or not agreeing is not the issue. Have you ever mentioned the color of non blacks while praising them. This is racism in practice. Bringing in the names of famous "black" people does not justify the racist remark. The choice to withdraw is entirely yours. In such case Admin should also look in and moderate as feelings due to racist remarks should not be permitted. I have expressed my feelings dispassionately.

Do you know that the famous football player Pele was affectionately called as Black Pearl.?

OK Fair  enough. Kalyani is online. Let's leave the Mater to her.

Pl check your spellings. !!!!

rambabu wrote:

You epitomize the true  believer of Inner beauty. that never withers nor stale.

When you have been in love for as many years as I have you do tend to epitomize inner beauty. I never take love for granted.

Sofs wrote:
rambabu wrote:

You epitomize the true  believer of Inner beauty. that never withers nor stale.

When you have been in love for as many years as I have you do tend to epitomize inner beauty. I never take love for granted.

True. Love and affection are the hall marks of true love. They can never be taken for granted. They have to be earned.

To quote my favorite poet Kalil Gibran

But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires:
To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.
To know the pain of too much tenderness.
To be wounded by your own understanding of love;
And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;
To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy;
To return home at eventide with gratitude;
And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips.

This is amazingly the most beautiful and realistic description about the  mystery called love to me. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Sofs wrote:

To quote my favorite poet Kalil Gibran

But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires:
To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.
To know the pain of too much tenderness.
To be wounded by your own understanding of love;
And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;
To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy;
To return home at eventide with gratitude;
And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips.

This is amazingly the most beautiful and realistic description about the  mystery called love to me. 

Beautiful..neutral_face.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

people not only see beautiful people more positively, but they also see the beautiful people’s unique selves. That is, people see personality more accurately in pretty people than in people with average or not-so-good looks.

@Vijay and Rambabu, we are all in the 21st century now and have come along way since racism was a norm. Like Rambabu has mentioned, Pele was lovingly called "Black Pearl" both because he was black and he outshone others in his achievements. There are many examples, to quote the most common one, we repeat jokes on sardarji left and right without stopping to think what a sardar may feel about it, that too is then an example of racism. But such stereotypes of whites and blacks are not really important or relevant today, at least for us young people, they hardly matter. My complexion is dusky and if someone calls dark or brown, I care a damn (pardon my language) I no longer if I am fair or dark, neither do young [people. So kindly stop making such comments and stop bickering like 2nd grade children!! Pardon me again, for that is how my son and his friends too behave!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.