The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@Lopamudra No problem. I have never expected anyone to support my viewpoint but with that I don't expect anyone to criticise my thought on a forum. We may not have same opinion but it's better not to counter even if it was an indirect one. Here, I would like to clear one point that I am game for every discussion either positive or negative if I have some point to make but it has to be in a decent way. I have not denied Gandhiji's contribution so I can also talk about Dandi March but I am not blind towards other aspects so I can talk about it too and it's a personal choice. Being adults I think we should not oppose people just because our opinion does not match. Let us both be happy with our own way of looking at any aspect.

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Lopamudra
Lopamudra wrote:

@ Usha, I agree that a discussion does lead to all angles of the person concerned and the gen next is far more exposed to every type of information but when it comes to these great personalities their positives overshadow the negatives and that's the way it should be. We have read some kind of negative about all great personalities be it Gandhi ji, Nehru, Netaji Bose or even Rabindranath Tagore for that matter. They are world famous figures and respected worldwide . By bringing forward the negative points (which is mostly done by media and we ,the believers, carry it forward) we somehow taint the image of our own leaders not only in front of the youngsters but also for the people from other countries.

I agree with your views , we all have some negative aspect in our personality and we cannot expect anyone to be perfect... As far as Gandhiji is concerned, the debate has always been there regarding some of his personal  issues which need not be the focus and in no way  does it  take away the greatness of his personality because what he did was selfless and in the best interest of the nation !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Lopamudra
rambabu wrote:

Well said sir. Irrespective of Mahatma Gandhi's personal principles or life style, one should see what service he has done to the Nation. He is rightly referred ad Father of the Nation.

Keeping your views in mind you'll have to agree the entire purpose of this thread has no meaning. Bapu was great so it doesn't matter what he ate or how he handled his Brahmcharya and the matter ends at this point. Do you agree with me?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Well said sir. Irrespective of Mahatma Gandhi's personal principles or life style, one should see what service he has done to the Nation. He is rightly referred ad Father of the Nation.

Keeping your views in mind you'll have to agree the entire purpose of this thread has no meaning. Bapu was great so it doesn't matter what he ate or how he handled his Brahmcharya and the matter ends at this point. Do you agree with me?

Definitely I agree with you. About Brahmacharya Bapu himself confessed. It matters in no way what his life style is. It's the hole pickers who always look out for some cause or other to make a dent on Bapu's greatness.  In that way, as you said the entire discussion has deviated from the facts.

I think it should not matter what Bapu ate as it makes him no lesser or bigger person than what he was so this thread is closed.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.