Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am not sure if there is a plot now since plotting was done whrn the case was filed ? As far as weakening the case is concerned, it had no solid grounds to start with and  now it is clear that most of the cases filed against RSS activists seem to have been done with the sole intention of defaming both RSS and BJP!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am not sure if there is a plot now since plotting was done whrn the case was filed ? As far as weakening the case is concerned, it had no solid grounds to start with and  now it is clear that most of the cases filed against RSS activists seem to have been done with the sole intention of defaming both RSS and BJP!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Then let them outright release the arrested and jail the one's who wrongly charged them. After all legitimacy has to be restored in Central agencies. Otherwise jis ki lathi uski bhainse.

So what is new about that, it has been the going trend in Indian Politics. You can check with all the Bhenswalas in Bihar and UP. Ask, Lalu, Azam Khan and ask Mulayam, they will tell you kiski lathi and kiski Bhens! 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Politicians would go go to any length to defame the ruling party as if these politicians are the paragons of Virtue, simply forgetting their old deeds of Sins. Yes, there is nothing new.

Most of the Indian political parties have thrived on divisive politics and minority appeasement .. They would rather distort facts and blame the majority rather than blame those who are the cause of a criminal act. No wonder then that we situations like in Kashmir where Pakistani flags are openly shown and ISIS and other terror groups are able to gather mass support ! The entire situation has been mishandled from the time India got its independence .

vijay wrote:

So CBI can decide which side witnesses will change when governments change. Truth will also change accordingly. What a tragic comedy is taking place.

the witnesses will first think of themselves instead of saying the truth which can coast them their life also.

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.