Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is a fallacy to believe that CBI and NIA are independent bodies. They never were nor will be. Witnesses turning hostile wholesale is an indicator. If tomorrow Congress were to come to power these poor witnesses will again turn hostile.

vijay wrote:

It is a fallacy to believe that CBI and NIA are independent bodies. They never were nor will be. Witnesses turning hostile wholesale is an indicator. If tomorrow Congress were to come to power these poor witnesses will again turn hostile.

Very true. Sadly BJP in opposition often demanded independent CBI like FBI. What happened? Modi backtracked. There is no doubt cases were falsely implicated in Samjhauta bombing, yet Modi has charged many including Lt col Purohit. So sad. Feet of clay?

vijay wrote:

Very true. Sadly BJP in opposition often demanded independent CBI like FBI. What happened? Modi backtracked. There is no doubt cases were falsely implicated in Samjhauta bombing, yet Modi has charged many including Lt col Purohit. So sad. Feet of clay?

The plot is to weaken cases so that acquittal is by courts to make it look fair!

vijay wrote:

The plot is to weaken cases so that acquittal is by courts to make it look fair!

I am  surprised at your naive comment. Are matters so simple? Cases take years and no one knows what will happen 10 years hence. Be realistic and see the thread of the discussion. Opposing for sake of opposing is self defeating. On this thread I will not reply to you now.

Your inability to reply shows how you are on a weak wicket. I can also say the same that you oppose for sake of opposing and try to appear fair once a while. No reply is also a reply.

MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

I am  surprised at your naive comment. Are matters so simple? Cases take years and no one knows what will happen 10 years hence. Be realistic and see the thread of the discussion. Opposing for sake of opposing is self defeating. On this thread I will not reply to you now.

Dear M.G. You are an authority on Military related authentic information. Your presence is very much needed in the Forums. Why on earth you should care and bother about Navies ? Just ignore them.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

Dear M.G. You are an authority on Military related authentic information. Your presence is very much needed in the Forums.  Many members are benefited by your thought provoking responses.Please be in the Forums.

@Rambabu This is not fair. You are not a moderator to pass judgements. MGSingh has said he will not reply to me which is his right. You dont have to butt in for no rhyme or reason with your servile posts when it comes to MGSingh. He can handle himself without your support. 

MG Singh should not have done so. He should respond in a befitting way to you. After all, public Forums allow the members to express their views. You expressed your opinion and he his. The purpose is to see the discussion  goes on uninterrupted. Further I add both of you should be here .My response is not meant to hurt anybody.

All of us should see that the Forum activity goes on.

Thank you said by: vijay
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.