Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

We will have to go right to the bottom of the ladder to see how , when, where and by whom the system of change was started and allowed to continue..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

We will have to go right to the bottom of the ladder to see how , when, where and by whom the system of change was started and allowed to continue..

What is the need to dig? The case should be simply quashed and those having spent years in jail compensated.Modi needs to be decisive in this matter.

Asaram and Suroto Roy will watch with great interest!

vijay wrote:

Asaram and Suroto Roy will watch with great interest!

There is no relation of these two with a foisted terror case. 

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

What is the need to dig? The case should be simply quashed and those having spent years in jail compensated.Modi needs to be decisive in this matter.

I guess what needs to be done will be done eventually ... Since it was unearthed by the media , I guess the opposition cannot blame BJP for the expose like they do for everything..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't know about that but sure witnesses turning hostile is taking place. So they can also hope.

Sadly the present government is doing things in half measures. If charges are false why the NIA has filed Charge sheet against Lt Col Purohit  an some others.Modi must explain.

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Congress has always looked after its own interests especially after Rajeev Gandhi and his wife and others came into the picture . Patriotism took a back seat and self interests were all that mattered as we can see by the number of scams and money laundering cases the Gandhi family is involved in..

Very true, but what is the result after more than 2 years? Not a single FIR or charge sheet filed by the government. There is only one filed by S Swamy regarding the Herald case. It's easy to talk, but what is required is action> probably they have no evidence that can stand the scrutiny of a court of law and that is why nothing has happened. Even Vadra is moving about and all we have is sensational "NEWS", nothing otherwise.

You and I know how long it takes for the legal system to work here , ..

Butl here I am not concentrating on Modl's sperformanc but the deceit that took place in the investigation of Samjhauta express case. Please add you views on that rather than bring Modi in

@Usha. I am afraid we have to bring Modi in as he is the power center. My point which has no answer is that in case the charges  are false then why the NIA had still filed Charge sheet against Lt col Purohit nd others. Please comment.

I am amused at you for holing Modi responsible for every issue ...when it is a law and order and criminal conspiracy issue the court has to look into it and even if he did interfere I am sure he will be criticised for that as well.. 

usha manohar wrote:

I am amused at you for holing Modi responsible for every issue ...when it is a law and order and criminal conspiracy issue the court has to look into it and even if he did interfere I am sure he will be criticised for that as well.. 

Thank you. Please elucidate as to why charges were filed. Second is NIA totally independent body.?The fact is Modi lacked courage in withdrawing charges against ALL for vote bank politics. I was in Delhi and learnt about it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.