One meal which I love the most in the day is breakfast. I like to have a sumptuous breakfast and tend to try a lot of varieties of food.

Here is one awesome list covering 60 breakfast ideas from various resources.

Breakfast Ideas

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A really nice list of recipes that are nutritious and tasty too..I too love to have a hearty breakfast and for the rest of the day, can eat tit bits and survive ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Wow!! 60 ideas , some that we already know and some that we can add. Thanks for sharing. For me, breakfast is the main meal. I really eat it and enjoy it like a king. Despite of so many recipes that we know, we still run short of menus and like to try something new. Thanks for sharing

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thanks for the list! It lists quite delicious and amazing breakfast ideas. Actually with a little bit of creativity and imagination, we can prepare so many dishes which are not just filling and delicious but also provide us with required nutritional needs and energy to last us throughout the day.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

the pics are quite appealing i must say... i have started feeling hungry after seeing all of them :P

i wish i could make them for my kids.,.. i vl definitely give a try on a weekend atleast, other days i guess i can try by reducing the ingredients from the recipe like may be a cheese sandwich instead of a garlic cheese toast .

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Beware. Pics may look good. Bit you should prepare them to find out if they are healthy and nutritious . Especially,  for the children.

By looking at the recipe one can always k now whether a dish is healthy and nutritious..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Any how, my wife refuses to use prepare food which are in Pictures.

Well , that does not mean that she is right or that the recipes in the picture are not healthy and nutritious. When people have a closed mind they become judgmental without actually analyzing the issue 

May be she is wrong. as far Cooking is concerned, she is the ultimate in my house.

Divya wrote:

the pics are quite appealing i must say... i have started feeling hungry after seeing all of them :P

i wish i could make them for my kids.,.. i vl definitely give a try on a weekend atleast, other days i guess i can try by reducing the ingredients from the recipe like may be a cheese sandwich instead of a garlic cheese toast .

The fun of cooking lies in experimenting with food. I also sometimes experiment with the ingredients. Reducing the ingredients or substituting with another similar ingredients if the original is not available. Sometimes the experiments turn up very successful with tadty food

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.