The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

If anyone wants to see what real amazing and unique talent looks like, check this out

http://woodcarving.com.ua/photo/

It is a Russian wood carving artist's webpage - Vladimir Rusinov.

I agree that Rao's efforts are commendable but it is mediocre art and not unique or amazing in any way. I think it is time to start recognizing 'real' talent from mediocre, only then the people can have and recognize works of real quality.

Vladimir s carvings are truly beautiful , so very intricate in detail .. Amazing!

I am speechless and have goose bumps when I focused on the detailings of these carvings. Truly amazing!!

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
rambabu wrote:

Sanyasi Rao, a carpenter by day and an artist by night, fits between these two roles with effortless ease. A  creative genius indeed !!!

Carpentry it self is an art. Making furniture of different desine is an art. But work of Sanyasi Rao is awesome. before some month ago I also post one topic of carpenter of Jodhpur state. He was a carpenter but also expert is making other machines.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Sanyasi Rao, a carpenter by day and an artist by night, fits between these two roles with effortless ease. A  creative genius indeed !!!

Carpentry it self is an art. Making furniture of different desine is an art. But work of Sanyasi Rao is awesome. before some month ago I also post one topic of carpenter of Jodhpur state. He was a carpenter but also expert is making other machines.

Wood carvings are the proof of the Artist's extraordinary talents. This Carpenter lives in a place, which is very near to my place, I will go and see some other wood Carvings at his home.

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

If anyone wants to see what real amazing and unique talent looks like, check this out

http://woodcarving.com.ua/photo/

It is a Russian wood carving artist's webpage - Vladimir Rusinov.

I agree that Rao's efforts are commendable but it is mediocre art and not unique or amazing in any way. I think it is time to start recognizing 'real' talent from mediocre, only then the people can have and recognize works of real quality.

Vladimir s carvings are truly beautiful , so very intricate in detail .. Amazing!

Thank you Usha, he is an FB friend of my husband;s and so we regularly get to see his beautiful works. He is a true artist, par excellence, carrying on the great tradition of old masters of Renaissance in wood medium.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@ Kalyani

Sanyasi Rao is going to hold an exhibition of his latest works in a place called Anakapalli, very  near to my place. I will show the wood carvings of Russian wood carver you gave me. I hope he will be inspired by the Russian wood carvings and polish his works further.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.