Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I did not copy posted. if the content is not full, it was my mistake.

I sincerely hope for your sake that you haven't forgotten the recent action taken against you. It is very much evident that you are copy pasting, and at least have the courtesy to not argue about it!

And writing the same old response again and again like the above response which he must have written more than a dozen.times already 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I heard that yoga is beneficial only as long as it is practised and if we stop practising it, it become worse than before. A friend who was obese particularly around her tummy started going to yoga class but had to stop after a month due to inconvenience. When she was attending the class she was looking fit but after she stopped she looked more obese than before

@ jabeen. It is true with any form of exercise. Be it dance, aerobics or anything. You need to practice it regularly to stay fit.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Well all those I think that only people who wants to be professionals they do it, to stay in shape which is the demand of their professions.

sdfafa

Arunima Singh wrote:

@ jabeen. It is true with any form of exercise. Be it dance, aerobics or anything. You need to practice it regularly to stay fit.

That's true but with other form of exercises it doesn't get worse than the original condition. But with yoga, I ve noticed it in few cases that it got worse than the original.

Arunima Singh wrote:

In order to get the full benefits of Yoga or any physical exercise, It is highly essential to do consistently.

rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

In order to get the full benefits of Yoga or any physical exercise, It is highly essential to do consistently.

Arunima has already made that point ...Another point grabber

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.