Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

but in the process both of you don't have to bore other with your bickering's.

When we both have any problem. why you should bother. If you don't like our bickering, better don't  respond.

An easy  way to.gather points.

vijay wrote:

Nice way of collecting points by constant bickering at each other. Happy Ugadi and Vishu.

I am sorry if it bores other members but I totally agree with you on the points issue, and i am sure you would have taken a look at the number of likes for any and every post...With the entry of one member this site has gone to the dogs and now it is free for all since poor Kalyani after trying her level best to bring in some sort of discipline has given up and looks like even the admin has given up and so will I , but before that let me make the most of it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Members are entitled to express their opinions.

Remember, every member works for ponts. No one will work for charity

Not everyone works for points. At least I don't.

Even if I did, it would be of no use as the table toppers are atleast 400 points ahead of me and still replying in less than 4-5 words in most of the posts.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Abhishek Sharma wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Members are entitled to express their opinions.

Remember, every member works for ponts. No one will work for charity

Not everyone works for points. At least I don't.

Even if I did, it would be of no use as the table toppers are atleast 400 points ahead of me and still replying in less than 4-5 words in most of the posts.

You have left out like which gives 1 point ...I too join in sometimes. It is because of one member trying to be on top every week by hook or crook that all members got demotivated and left the site one by one . The moderator s too got fed up since the member is like a leech..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
vijay wrote:

Nice way of collecting points by constant bickering at each other. Happy Ugadi and Vishu.

I totally agree with you on the points issue, and i am sure you would have taken a look at the number of likes for any and every post...With the entry of one member this site has gone to the dogs and now it is free for all since poor Kalyani has given up and looks like even the admin has given up and so will I , but before that let me make the most of it..

It's a pity that they're giving up...I was just starting to enjoy this forum.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Abhishek Sharma wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
vijay wrote:

I totally agree with you on the points issue, and i am sure you would have taken a look at the number of likes for any and every post...With the entry of one member this site has gone to the dogs and now it is free for all since poor Kalyani has given up and looks like even the admin has given up and so will I , but before that let me make the most of it..

You never know, if the admin brings in some much needed discipline things might change for the better but as of now it is just going downhill..

Good, you are enjoying the Forum, that comprises of different kind of members with different views  .

Abhishek Sharma wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
vijay wrote:

There is nothing that should come in the way of enjoying yourself here! Even though I may have given up trying to settle each and every misdeed or bickering, the forum still has a life and vitality of its own, especially since you have resumed adding your views and opinions!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Abhishek Sharma wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
vijay wrote:

As Kalyani mentioned, the forum has its own vitality and nothing should stop you from enjoying in participating in the forum. I also like it as I get to know a lot through this forum, be it about the culture, recipes, practices in societies, books etc.

@Rambabu

Not everyone is here to gather points. If that was so, people like me would have stop bothering about participating in forum as I don't have the energy or time to compete with you for the top slot.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.