Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:
DINESH XAVIER wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I have no experience of investing in stock market. However I have been suggested several times by various friends and relatives. However since I am not so well versed with the pros and cons I am a little hesitant to do so. But I know of friends and family who have gained by such investment. But they have invested their time to read about it and gain their insight into how it works. They say that one has to develop the skills of reading patterns of market and then it is easygoing

You are correct sir. Me too spent lot of time in gaining knowledge about markets. It is very difficult for a layman to understand the matters of market.

I am not Sir. I am a lady. Please do not be formal. I would like everyone to address the me by name.

I am very poor with handling finance. And it is tough for me too. 

Sorry Arunima singh. Its my mistake. Most of the time, i used to say/write sir, so i typed..relaxedraised_hands

I have invested a modest amount in stock market many years ago. Today their value has gone up by nearly 29 to 25 times. I also put some amount in mutual funds and there also the returns are very good. It sure gives a good mental peace in terms of financial security. 

vijay wrote:

I have invested a modest amount in stock market many years ago. Today their value has gone up by nearly 29 to 25 times. I also put some amount in mutual funds and there also the returns are very good. It sure gives a good mental peace in terms of financial security. 

That surely is a great gain. So I think, it would be a good investment if we look forward for long term benefits

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

usha manohar wrote:
DINESH XAVIER wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Unless you are a financial wizard like Jhunjhunwala or a stock broker who makes money no matter what, it is not possible for anyone to become wealthy by investing in stocks. You may make some profit by being careful and vigilant .

OMG!!! horrible reply. i like to contradict with your view. We don't need to be financial wizard to create wealth with stocks. Patience is highly needed here. Not only for Jhunjhunwala, math of compounding works for everyone who holds the right company's share with wait for wealth. Are you investing in equity?

By the way this is a discussion forum not a school where you are the head master to tick me off and say horrible reply ! Please grow up and have the open minded attitude to listen to various view point rather than impose your own narrow minded views on others. ..

True,one can have a difference of opinion, it is always bound to be. That does not mean that we reply with words that are not courteous & harsh. That shows the immaturity of communication. A difference of opinion should be an addition of knowledge & accomodation.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I believe that a good Accounting, taxation & business knowledge is necessary to make the right moves. There are qualities & habits like patience, reading business newspapers, watching news analysis on business channels that help us understand market & make better decisions. 

Also I think that not every investment in stock market with long term nature & mutual funds with long term nature will definitely bring positive results. It all depends upon our knowledge, transfer/change of stocks basing on that knowledge that brings fruitful results

I am investing in stock markets & watching www.moneycontrol.com articles & watching cnn news ibn along with business standard newspaper. Also Eenadu paper business section gives a profound analysis of stock market. It really helps.

I would like to know whether there are any demat accounts free of charge without any charges on brokerage or share transfer. Have heard Sharekhan, Angel Karvy & wisdom capital.

Do you know any firms giving an account with no charges of opening & brokerage. Have heard wisdom capital as one.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

You want  to earn money but expect demat and brokers to work free for you. Why?

vijay wrote:

Huge returns..!!! Your fund selection was super.Have a great journey in finance.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.