Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
People in UP seems to be developing faith in Congress and there is a slight possibility that the congress might emerge as a force in UP in 2012 as there are whole lot of corruptions going on in the BSP regime...

The two major forces in U.P. are Bahujan Samaj Party and Samajvadi Party. Congress is confined to a few pockets. Bahujan Samaj Party may be indulging in malpractices, but no one can beat congress in the game of corruption. In U.P., the fight for first and second place is between BSP and SP. Congress and BJP will be in race for third and fourth position.

I appreciated Rahul Gandhi for highlighting murder and rape in U.P. village assuming that he is a responsible person as Congress General Secretary. But I am surprised to see that he made totally fake and irresponsible allegations without verifying facts. The Congress and its office bearers have no sense of responsibility, morality and integrity left. The U.P. people are most likely to reject Congress totally except the few places like Rai Bareilly, Amethi and adjoining area.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

To be very frank I found Rahul's appearnce in the company of agitating farmers of UP to be absolutely and shamelessly opportunistic and his so-called espousal of their land-losing caause has a ring of dishonesty and sincerity! The Congress government which held power for maximum number of terms at the centre has not even thought of annulling a blot of a legislation which Britishers enacted to legalize forcible acquisition of land!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.