Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
trignometry and matrices are the easiest subjects in mathematics.

I always used to hate matrix :angry: in Maths as it was too confusing when i have to do multiplication of 2 matrices though tigonometry was very interesting. :lol:
I used to love working on matrices.when In exams I used attempt matrix question first

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I used to love working on matrices.when In exams I used attempt matrix question first

There were 2 topics in matrices in our syllabus one was determinant and matrix. :) I used to hate matrix but never lost marks in exams due to it. :)
Oh thats great so you escaped from matrices. Very intellegent

I think this is because it involves many angles and all three dimensions that's why. But then in India we are not explained the meanings but simply asked to mug up the formulae, this makes it even more difficult.
No In India no teacher says to the student to byheart and first explain to students how that forumala has been came but if the student could not understand the derivation of the formula then only teacher made students to by heart the formula so that they can score marks

I think this is because it involves many angles and all three dimensions that's why. But then in India we are not explained the meanings but simply asked to mug up the formulae, this makes it even more difficult.

Its not that Ankit if you mug up the formulas definitely things become tough one should always understand the things and not try to cram. :) I remember in 11th we were not taught differentiation so the derivation in physics in 11th looked difficult for us but once we knew differentiation and integration they became easier.We also used to mug up derivations in 11th. :lol:
I think Trigonometric is not difficult ,but it requires practice.it's formulas are quite simple.But in my opinion practice matters.If you want to practice then trigonometry worksheets will be very useful for you.
I thought so while I first encountered it. But later this was lie 1-2-3 for me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I thought so while I first encountered it. But later this was lie 1-2-3 for me.

Sin,cos and all were so easy for me.Trigonometry was never confusing for me.People used to cram formulas and forget but i never used to. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.