Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I thought so while I first encountered it. But later this was lie 1-2-3 for me.

Sin,cos and all were so easy for me.Trigonometry was never confusing for me.People used to cram formulas and forget but i never used to. :)

I know you were a good student. But in our times it started in class 11th and took us by surprise. But not for long.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sin,cos and all were so easy for me.Trigonometry was never confusing for me.People used to cram formulas and forget but i never used to. :)

I know you were a good student. But in our times it started in class 11th and took us by surprise. But not for long.

In our time it started in the 10th standard. :)

Height and distance was the first topic we learnt in trigonometry. :)

In our time it started in the 10th standard. :)

Height and distance was the first topic we learnt in trigonometry. :)

But we started one year earlier in 9th standard. Actually at that time, our Kerala syllabus was really great. When we reached 8th, our syllabus changed and you will feel surprised to know that, we got our text books at December only, just 2-3 months before final exams....and all our subjects(except language) we were studying 9th standard portions....almost 75-90%. Teachers taught us with 9th standard books. Next year when we reached 9th, teachers taught us with 10th standard books.....ha ha....more than 50-60% were same. But when we reached 10th, we got books early, with newly added portions:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I did schooling from CBSE board may be it was behind Kerala Board.BTW in which year you did 10th. :)
I did schooling from CBSE board may be it was behind Kerala Board.BTW in which year you did 10th. :)

You want to calculate my age? :P :P :P Just kidding

1994-95. I wrote SSLC exams in 1995 March. After that, I did PDC. Plus 2, only started that time. So, I enjoyed college life.....freedom from school uniform :evil:

Meera sandhu

1994-95. I wrote SSLC exams in 1995 March. After that, I did PDC. Plus 2, only started that time. So, I enjoyed college life.....freedom from school uniform :evil:

No i don't want to calculate your age as i know it already. :laugh:

I did in 1991 may be after that the syllabus changed and trigonometry came in 9th standard. :)

No i don't want to calculate your age as i know it already. :laugh:

I did in 1991 may be after that the syllabus changed and trigonometry came in 9th standard. :)

How you know it?????

I was in 7th standard in 1991, when Rajiv Gandhi was assasinated(just a week after our school re-opened) :( . I was a great fan of him

Meera sandhu
I just calculated it by knowing your daughter's age and your photo. :laugh:
I just calculated it by knowing your daughter's age and your photo. :laugh:

That photo was an old one.... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
So...... :(

Meera sandhu
Oh Sandhay now i am sure that women always try to hide their age. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.