Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Maths Subject is both easy and hard.easy for those who make it as a passion and hard for those who afraid of it..........

I never had a problem with Maths it was always a favorite subject of mine. :)
That thing i said You have a interest in that Subject that is why it is easy but hard for many other.....
That thing i said You have a interest in that Subject that is why it is easy but hard for many other.....

I never used to like Maths till i was in 8th but don't know what happened i got interested in it when i came in 9th standard. :)

I never used to like Maths till i was in 8th but don't know what happened i got interested in it when i came in 9th standard. :)

I never felt bad with maths, in fact it helped me keep right on top.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I was very poor in maths but i used to manage myself for class tests by byhearting the thearoms in trigonometry.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I never felt bad with maths, in fact it helped me keep right on top.

Even after i came in 9th i was also in toppers list due to Maths there were few people in my class who used to get good marks in Maths. :)
I am very much afraid of maths specially trigonometry.Its really very difficult to understand.so many formulas are their.and specially those diagram.I cant memorize the charts of trigonometry. :sick:

Sharmistha Banerjee
The base of trigonometry starts from formula. As the level of sums increases, the trigonometric calsulations become tough. I cannot solve the serious sums of trigonometry. It is tough. However, algebra, calculus and mensuration is good.
Why do you think Trigonometry is a difficult subject to understand?

Manas I have idea for you. Don't take pressure. Patiently think what is asked to do in maths. In trigonometry, we are mostly questioned to measure the height or degree of inclination of something. Make your mind clear before you start doing any sum on this chapter. Remember formula all time. That's all.
if you love and understand math then it is so easy otherwise heard.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.