Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also consider the resolution passed by the TN Assembly to be highly irresponsible and inappropriate!
The decision is held up for another six weeks.Everybody is doing politics.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Now Omar Abdullah says what would happen if similar resolution were passed by j & K assembly. In a way, he is right. If mobs in Delhi and Chennai can create and enforce law, why not J & K. The Rajiv killers are as much traitors as Afzal Guru.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/187521/what-we-had-passed-resolution.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

PM is the first person who represents our country and deal with all kinds of problem faced by the people living in the country. We, the people of India choose our party to form a good government and give us an eligible PM who will work for us.
Late PM Mr. Rajiv Gandhi is my favourite PM. He has done many things for us. He brought information technology in India, done many changes and developments in the field of science and technologies. He brought Bofors which helped India to win battle against Pakistan in Kargil War. He did many things.
Forgetting his children and wife, he fearlessly did what a PM should do. He had never refused to help any needy and poor people, never killed someone for lust of power and position, never spoiled someones life and career instead he moved ahead to help us. He sacrificed his life.
He knew his life was in danger. Still he attended the meeting because he was PM. LTTE are the terrorist group and we should not encourage them. They are wrong doers. All terrorists work for money.
He was honest PM. His wife, Smt. Sonia Gandhi has proved him innocent.
Regarding the death sentence, I would say thet the killers should have thought before committing such evil deeds. Conspiracy to kill Rajiv Gandhi was not done in a day or two. As far as my knowledge, they planned for 6 years and finally got chance to do so. As said by the LTTE, they are fearless. They should now fearlessly face the death penalty.
First of all i agree with sarala's statement that only Rajiv Gandhi should not be blamed. He was inexperienced and was wrongly adviced during his regime. The assination is also due to that reason only. However, LTTE is not a group which should be spared as Madras government was vexed and finally encountered the mastermind somehow (Prabhakaran).

Regarding the death sentence awarded, it is know that the verdict was delayed and this itself shows the irresponsiblity of judiciary system. The covicted people were part of the plan but in really the actual killer and mastermind have already reached the hell. So, there is not use in dragging the case for so much time. The present verdict was also not satifactory as one women was awarded life imprisonment were as all the others were given death sentence. Due to this reason all the members families and relatives are not convinced.
There is another angle to this case. One of the guilty was granted mercy and I believe others too deserve similar consideration.
There is another angle to this case. One of the guilty was granted mercy and I believe others too deserve similar consideration.

Yes, Chinmoy that is what i have state in my above statement and now different types of opinions and debates are going on this.

The death sentence was commuted for a woman killer, as she was pregnant. There is rule against hanging a pregnant woman. It will not be fair to grant clemancy to others because of this. However, delay in execution is good reason for commuting death sentence to life imprisonment.

A death is a death whether it is of a prime minister or someone common and I think the offenders should be severely punished whatever the punishment be. The three involved with the murder had links with the then dangerous LTTE Group.

The assassination of our late prime minister back in 1991 was really a very shameful matter and a black day in Indian history and if now the same criminals are getting punishments there is no way to think otherwise....

I completely agree with you Ajay, you are right. The criminals should be hanged to death

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

This is really bad on our constitution part. Taking 20 years time to declare the punishment of the rajiv Gandi Killers.

Here I found some of my boddunan friends are telling that rajiv gandhi is selfish and all. But guys once think, In politics who are not selfish tell me. Never blame any one without any proof or witness whatever it may be. If you go in to politics you will also get polluted. ok

Rajiv Gandhi was not selfish. We may disagree with him on some decisions but he did nothing for his own or family interest. He was killed for his military support to Srilanka against Tamil militants. But this was just a policy matter in international relations in which he had no personal interest.

His killing was most heinous.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.