Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well i think anyone will only say that he needs punishment and that too death punishment. But i feel that by giving death he will never know the pain instead of that he should daily feel fear of bomb blast and death as we all are feeling now. Then only intention cruelty from this world can be remove. He should mentally face the situation that all the people in Mumbai blast faced.
Ajmal should be given death sentence as he is responsible for taking several lives in the mumbai attack.
Well i think anyone will only say that he needs punishment and that too death punishment. But i feel that by giving death he will never know the pain instead of that he should daily feel fear of bomb blast and death as we all are feeling now. Then only intention cruelty from this world can be remove. He should mentally face the situation that all the people in Mumbai blast faced.

I agree but at the same time, government should stop wasting money on his daily needs.
I don't know what the government is waiting for. They have put lots of money on him to save and gave everything. He should be sentenced to death as soon as possible.

Want to make each day Accountable

Kasab should be sentenced to death as soon as possible.Many money already expended.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.