Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi all
I want that a section should be made where we should share our views on new cars, bikes and their launches with their specifications and features.
vikas then you can write articles and share or you can post about them in the forum , I feel there is no need of such feature and it will hard to implement to include such feature

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

@vinodh
DFAA is there,i don't think such type of Awards should be given.
You can't put Award in every Sub-part of the section.

@ronark

i think you mentioned my name wrongly as deven has raised the earlier suggestion.

Vinu
vikas then you can write articles and share or you can post about them in the forum , I feel there is no need of such feature and it will hard to implement to include such feature

Hi sarala
Well I think if this section is implemented here then it will be very good as discussion on various new cars, their launches and price all that are very interesting things and we will come to know more about the auto world.
But vikas every one won't have much interest in cars and bikes . Each and every person have their own tastes and interest. but we cannot implement all those here. It will be tough to the management also.

I want to advice one thing vikas, by your discussion and posts, I came to know that you are much interested in cars and bikes information and cars. Try to do blogging. you will surely successful in that. If you want any help in blogging , please message me

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.