Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Women is more intelligent than men I agree with this as we can see now a days girls are getting top ranks than boys.

Every man is agreeing.
So why should we hesitate to reach a conclusion that women are more intelligent ;)

Meera sandhu
Women is more intelligent than men I agree with this as we can see now a days girls are getting top ranks than boys.

Every man is agreeing.
So why should we hesitate to reach a conclusion that women are more intelligent ;)

Men loves flattery if women so prefer, don't take them seriously please. :P .

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Every man is agreeing.

Flattering or being flattered ...active voice or passive? Make it clear??

Meera sandhu

Every man is agreeing.

Flattering or being flattered ...active voice or passive? Make it clear??

Flattery of course, a man never loves being flattered it turns him off. :laugh:

Every man is agreeing.

You mean men love to flatter women or love flattery for themselves ?....IMHO An intelligent woman can see through flattery and knows how much one can rely on it, it is only the stupid few who are constantly looking for flattery from others or invite others to do so ( both men and women) to give them a ego boost :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Every man is agreeing.

You mean men love to flatter women or love flattery for themselves ?....IMHO An intelligent woman can see through flattery and knows how much one can rely on it, it is only the stupid few who are constantly looking for flattery from others or invite others to do so ( both men and women) to give them a ego boost :P

Come on this post was not intended for you. For you I shall have to think another answer, or you know it without my telling it? :) :)

Every man is agreeing.

Come on this post was not intended for you. For you I shall have to think another answer, or you know it without my telling it? :) :)

I would definitely like to know what your response would be .... :) dont want to make any wrong guesses :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is also because girls are generally more dedicated and hard working, I feel that getting ranks and marks depends on ones performance at school and generally how much of effort you put in.Intelligence may not contribute much to it...

That is also because girls are generally more dedicated and hard working, I feel that getting ranks and marks depends on ones performance at school and generally how much of effort you put in.Intelligence may not contribute much to it...

That is the main reason that girls are generally more dedicated and hard working otherwise boys are as good.

That is the main reason that girls are generally more dedicated and hard working otherwise boys are as good.

These days there is a lot of pressure on them to perform well and make their own life , so that they are financially independent and dont have to depend on others for anything ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.