Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree that its not possible to judge who are more intelligent... But research has proven that women has more memory power compared to men in certain thing..
http://www.medindia.net/news/Women-Have-Sharper-Memory-Power-Than-Men-33284-1.htm

Good article, so women tend to remember women's faces better than men , that is really interesting, one always thought that opposites attract ...

@Rajani, the article is very interesting and does confirm what I said earlier!! :)

@Usha, its probably because women are always busy accessing another woman's make-up, looks and outfit may be the reason she remembers their faces. But I did notice that women look at other women more than they would look at men! Unlike men who prefer to look at women, they still don't remember their faces....... :woohoo: :evil:

LOL Thats true ! Going off the topic a bit, my grandpa , who had a dry sense of humor always remembered people esp women relatives only through their hairstyle , way of dressing ,,facial expressions and the way they walked and communicated which would leave us in splits , he could never remember who was who ,nor their names :laugh: :cheer:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I bet there are many who do that, I personally note other people's eyes and facial expressions, most people never change them!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I agree that its not possible to judge who are more intelligent... But research has proven that women has more memory power compared to men in certain thing..
http://www.medindia.net/news/Women-Have-Sharper-Memory-Power-Than-Men-33284-1.htm

Good article, so women tend to remember women's faces better than men , that is really interesting, one always thought that opposites attract ...

@Rajani, the article is very interesting and does confirm what I said earlier!! :)

@Usha, its probably because women are always busy accessing another woman's make-up, looks and outfit may be the reason she remembers their faces. But I did notice that women look at other women more than they would look at men! Unlike men who prefer to look at women, they still don't remember their faces....... :woohoo: :evil:

i can't memorise faces easily.....

I can!!! and Names too!!! and also very minor incidents that happened long time ago!! :laugh:

Me too, I can recall smallest of details even after long time. I can remember yours and Sandhya's face as well although you two uploaded your pics for a very short period of time. You had your son on your lap and Sandhya wore red sari. :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Right a bit, but I was holding him in my arms and not on my lap!! :evil: See men don't really get details even if they are right generally speaking!! :laugh: :woohoo:

I can!!! and Names too!!! and also very minor incidents that happened long time ago!! :laugh:

Me too, I can recall smallest of details even after long time. I can remember yours and Sandhya's face as well although you two uploaded your pics for a very short period of time. You had your son on your lap and Sandhya wore red sari. :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Right a bit, but I was holding him in my arms and not on my lap!! :evil: See men don't really get details even if they are right generally speaking!! :laugh: :woohoo:

I did not tell you the exact details because I did not want to be accused of keeping a close watch. You know what I mean,,, :evil: :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I did not tell you the exact details because I did not want to be accused of keeping a close watch. You know what I mean,,, :evil: :evil:

:P You did miss the details!!!

:P You did miss the details!!!

You forgot the fact that I can track back any one to his/her details any where on the internet. :cheer: However I agree to the fact that woman is always better when it comes to keeping records in her memory. Man tend to forget things faster because he is not that capable. :(

LOL Thats true ! Going off the topic a bit, my grandpa , who had a dry sense of humor always remembered people esp women relatives only through their hairstyle , way of dressing ,,facial expressions and the way they walked and communicated which would leave us in splits , he could never remember who was who ,nor their names :laugh: :cheer:

Did he ever mix two women to make situation funny ever? There are many people who recall a particular person by his or her mannerism more than his/her identity.

There were too many funny incidents with him....He did mix them up sometimes and he had this habit of always comparing - like someones ways reminding him of someone else...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Dil par hath rakka kaho Sandhya... don't you???? :blink: :laugh: :whistle:

it's true, I forget faces easily :S :S :blink: :blink:

to remember a person's face I need to see him/her many times :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

@Kalyani..
It's very difficult to memorise names of persons. I can remember their faces more easily than names.
But now, mobile is helping me a lot, as I save a person's number with name :woohoo: :laugh: :evil: :evil:
But I never forget incidents easily...still remember many incidents when I was just 3 years old. :)

@Sunil,
Can you remember my face now? :whistle:
Can you identify me from a crowd? :S :S :whistle: :whistle:

That red Sari is my wedding Kancheepuram sari, which is my most favourite dress of my collection :)

Meera sandhu

@Kalyani..
It's very difficult to memorise names of persons. I can remember their faces more easily than names.
But now, mobile is helping me a lot, as I save a person's number with name :woohoo: :laugh: :evil: :evil:
But I never forget incidents easily...still remember many incidents when I was just 3 years old. :)

@Sunil,

That red Sari is my wedding Kancheepuram sari, which is my most favourite dress of my collection :)

This is god gift to person, some have sharp memory while some others are not that good. I am blessed with a very sharp memory who can recall faces, names, incidents etc forever. I some times feel burdened due to my sharp memory.

@Kalyani..

@Sunil,

This is god gift to person, some have sharp memory while some others are not that good. I am blessed with a very sharp memory who can recall faces, names, incidents etc forever. I some times feel burdened due to my sharp memory.

even after keeping it in your locker? :whistle: :whistle: :S :S :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.